This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 6] 馃寲 Tribal Council #7 - Moru

Topic » [Ep 6] 馃寲 Tribal Council #7..

1472 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Moru!

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- What do the results of the challenge tell you about the other tribe?
- The first tribal after the shuffle may prove to be the biggest fork in the road. Why could tonight be such an influential vote for you?
- How do you like your new tribe? Do you wish Kolby's Fast Survivor went differently, seeing how the tribes ended up?
- How do you feel as a representative of Kolby/Dono? Do you feel as though the lines between representatives is dead or thriving?
- What is your favorite Pokemon?

PYN for more questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 7:00 PM EST to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego (or shit on Kolby), and vote!
1472 days ago
ZforZombie
What do the results of the challenge tell you about the other tribe?

Answer: They're strong in many ways, Wbk.

- The first tribal after the shuffle may prove to be the biggest fork in the road. Why could tonight be such an influential vote for you?

Answer: For me it's either I stay or I go. From what I know tribal lines have been in discussion and I guess Moru is the biggest threat. With the preexisting relationships and tribe dynamics this vote is very influential for me because I'm on the block.

- How do you like your new tribe? Do you wish Kolby's Fast Survivor went differently, seeing how the tribes ended up?

Answer: I'm in minority now apparently so nah I don't like my new tribe. How could I say I wish Kolbys fast Survivor going differently when I made the decision to just try and help my tribe win immunity. They were my tribe AT THE TIME. Rn I'm loyal to all the people sitting next to me when it comes to challenges. That was a challenge it didn't show loyalties of this tribe. That's up for people to decide if they want to build new loyalties and trust.

- How do you feel as a representative of Kolby/Dono? Do you feel as though the lines between representatives is dead or thriving?

Answer: Completely dead, I mean I wouldn't be going home possibly If representatives had any factor in this.

Answer: I'm sorry I never got into Pok茅mon don't kill me.
1471 days 22 hours ago
5651Omar
- What do the results of the challenge tell you about the other tribe?
That they are very committed to this game, which is nice..but weird.

I think it helps us to be honest. Unifies the tribe, and helps us stay strong.

I like my new tribe. Two really cute guys. and some really nice people. Do I think I have a high chance of being voted out? Absolutely.

Dead. Completely dead, or I am just completely naive. It's like I have told people, I am not here for Dono, I am here for ME. And not only prove to myself that I can make a merge, but that I can make a merge with some of the best.

Jigglypuff. Queen
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1471 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
WAIT
1471 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
can i play the runestone on your podium
1471 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/1SBOJpGaPK4fwABaga/giphy.gif
1471 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lmfao
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
1471 days 5 hours ago
BluJay112
https://i.imgur.com/anbdWqu.gif
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There is no war in Ba Sing Se. There is no runestone on my Podium.
1471 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1471 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Iconic

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!