This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 5] 馃寱 Tribal Council #5 - Nkuma

Topic » [Ep 5] 馃寱 Tribal Council #5..

1480 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Nkuma!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fire. In this game, fire represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- This is your first time at tribal council. Is there a consensus, or is this going to more than just one person?
- How will knowing that a tribe swap is coming affect the vote?
- How has the game gone for you so far?
- What is your opinion on the archetypes twist?
- Nobody from this tribe made it to the final tribal council in Fast Survivor. How do you read into that?

Questions for Kolby's Representatives:
- Was Kolby as cracked out as he is now when he hosted you?

Questions for Dono's Representatives:
- Do you think being a rep of my series is an advantage or disadvantage this season? Why?

PYN for more questions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 7:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego (or shit on Kolby), and vote!
1480 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
- This is your first time at tribal council. Is there a consensus, or is this going to more than just one person? 
It's hard to say as we're all relatively strong players with big reputations.  So, I doubt this vote will be easy but regardless a decision will be made likely in the tribe's best interest.

- How will knowing that a tribe swap is coming affect the vote?
I think it comes to a couple schools of thought.  Whether that involves the situation or loyalty or who is someone that could be a threat in the game but this is a prime opportunity to make a move.  There's a lot to think about.

- How has the game gone for you so far?
I've done basically nothing cause I've been in hell called SuitMan Survivor - Mental Island.

- What is your opinion on the archetypes twist?
It's very classy and expected nothing less from two prominent hosts.  Good choice!

- Nobody from this tribe made it to the final tribal council in Fast Survivor. How do you read into that?
Oh, I felt we were doomed from the start as we haven't gone to tribal yet.  While, I do believe firmly that our tribe was destined to go tribal it did seem as if a plan was already in play to just knock out the Nkuma members.  Then, let the rest fight it out for themselves.

- Do you think being a rep of my series is an advantage or disadvantage this season? Why?
I think you being the better host/player is going to scare people that we're just as good as you.
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*

Okay. After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NICK
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BEN
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NICK
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BEN
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's two votes apiece for Nick & Ben. Four votes left.
1479 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fifth Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!