This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 6] ⟢ Tribal Council #6: Buldir

Topic » [Ep 6] ⟢ Tribal Council #6:..

1512 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Buldir!

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody is immune. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- What implications might today's twist have on the theme of the season?
- Where are all the tribal council tools? Do you expect any runestones to come into play soon?
- What sort of strategy went into today's tribe pick and challenge? Was it as simple as pick the players to help you win?
- What is your overall feeling on being here as a smaller tribe of five?
- If you are paddling downstream in your canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes would fit inside a doghouse?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have until 5:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early (like tonight!). Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1512 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
Depending on the size of the doghouse and the amount of weed u smoke before these question  I'll say 500
1511 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
- What implications might today's twist have on the theme of the season?
That I am fucked.

- Where are all the tribal council tools? Do you expect any runestones to come into play soon?
Once again, no one has any reason to use anything this tribal because Im the easy vote. All I've got is a fucking broken piece of an idol which is useless unless I can find the other one. So these people have an easy vote ahead of them.

- What sort of strategy went into today's tribe pick and challenge? Was it as simple as pick the players to help you win?
It was as simple as make sure Segula has as much of a disadvantage as possible. So that the challenge can be thrown and another minority member can be taken out.

- What is your overall feeling on being here as a smaller tribe of five?
Well, I feel like Im about to meet Livingston in Ponderosa tonight!

- If you are paddling downstream in your canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes would fit inside a doghouse?
The square root of -1
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
“Wait one second Dono!"
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://media3.giphy.com/media/fVeLVMFknBfKYMQOtv/source.gif
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
KYLE: "I don't know if people are telling the truth or not, but I am not gonna let people get away with voting me out with an idol in my pocket."

*brings idol to podium*
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Kyle has brought an item to my podium.

*inspects*
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This IS a real hidden immunity idol, meaning any votes cast for KYLE will not count.
1511 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
oh nice! it was worth the 100 dollars!
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody else stands*
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1511 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
KYLE (does not count)

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!