This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 3] ⟣ Tribal Council #3: Buldir

Topic » [Ep 3] ⟣ Tribal Council #3:..

1517 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Buldir!

Brittany, Josh, Julian, Lexey, Livingston, Natalie, Sag, & Tristyn. For each of you this is your first time at tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fireeeeee. In this game, fireeeeee represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Josh & Lexey both have immunity. The rest of you are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- How did the mutiny affect the game?
- Will tonight's vote be a matter of ocean vs ice? Or will something emerge from deeper beneath the surface?
- When do you think the actual merge will occur?
- Do you think Runestones may potentially come into play tonight? Do you know how they work?
- What unique opportunities arise from this situation, where all of you are on the same tribe quite early on in the game?
- If you could clone yourself and command it, what would you have it do right now while you do more important things like play my group game?
- What's your favorite TV show?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 5:30 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1517 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
How did the mutiny affect the game?
A lot

- Will tonight's vote be a matter of ocean vs ice? Or will something emerge from deeper beneath the surface?
I’m not sure. At first glance it looks like Ocean was sick of each other but If there is additional strategy behind this and it leads to my demise, I will have no choice but to stan

Probs F10?

- Do you think Runestones may potentially come into play tonight? Do you know how they work?
I don’t know how they work. I think it’s an idol but only does half the job? Idk

- What unique opportunities arise from this situation, where all of you are on the same tribe quite early on in the game?
Connections :)!! Merge will be interesting I’m sure

- If you could clone yourself and command it, what would you have it do right now while you do more important things like play my group game?
Go on grindr dates

I’ve really been into RuPaul’s drag race lately. I’ve binged every season since August ☺️
1517 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Well, we basically merged for a round.

NGL, Segula is messy as fuck, and cracks could easily be found. So I am just trying to live another day. Whatever the vote is that's not me I'm okay with.

final 13 12 11 or 10

I dont think Runestones are gonna get played this early in the game, but i feel like someone has to have found one already.

You can get to know the other tribemates, and, in Segula's case, possibly cause some potential divisions within that tribe that havent been formed yet because of their immunities.

I would have it play your group game while I am doing more important things like hosting LKB Survivor!

The static
1517 days 10 hours ago
Saginator18
Personally, I’m just kinda pretending it’s the real merge and congratulating myself on making merge.. even tho I’ve only outlasted 2 people lol

Idk. Ocean kinda outwardly hates itself, to which I can relate. But in all seriousness, there’s a lot going on, and guessing where people’s loyalties lie is all fun and games till you guess wrong. Cuz once that happens, you’re done.

Uhhhh this question makes me think it’s gonna happen at a time we wouldn’t think to guess
Great, more to stress about. Thanks, dono

Oh, right. Runestones. Uh I have no clue who has them tho I’m sure people do. Lol if everyone who mutinied got one then that’d be almost half the cast, which would be hellla wild. And also terrible, cuz I’m not in that half.

I actually got to meet the other tribe! This is my first group game so I don’t know anyone in this cast, and now I know everyone, even if just a little bit. So I’m hyped. But also terrified, cuz they all seem like very strong players

Find me a frickin runestone

You could ask me this every day and you’d almost always get a different answer. Today’s is (drumroll please!).... Game of Thrones (minus the last season). Kinda generic answer I guess but I couldn’t stop thinking about the red wedding today lol
1517 days 9 hours ago
ZacPed

Going from a tribe of 6 to now a tribe of 14 is a huge change. The other tribe could simply just take all of us original Segula out, but who knows if that's in there right interest or not.

It could be, personally for me its not. Clearly today wasn't the last mutiny or swap of some kind and let's be real playing for the tribe is played out.

You've always gotta be thinking about runestones or idols they can mess up a vote and get your ass sent on the prejury trip. I wouldn't be surprised to see one pulled out sooner rather than later.

with 14 people on a tribe its pretty easy to lay low and hide and I can already see some people doing that. This is a great opportunity to make connections and everyone should be trying to do that.

My clone would go to my classes for me like the king he is.

Parks and Rec till death
1516 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Changed the whole game.

Most likely, it’s too early in the game to tell.

Hopefully final 10?

I’m always expecting one... I gotta read the rules quick, brb!

Like others have said, much more time to build relationships with everybody left and lots of other places to hide behind bigger threats.

Go to work for me.

I love Stranger Things!!!
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
LUTHER
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
LUTHER
1516 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!