This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 2] ⟢ Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep 2] ⟢ Immunity Challenge

1496 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Tomorrow's challenge will be LIVE at 5:00 PM EST. You must check in on time in order to participate.
1495 days 20 hours ago
bwburke94
Here
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You may begin checking in now.
1495 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hiii
1495 days 20 hours ago
bwburke94
Here again
1495 days 20 hours ago
lexeyjane
hi
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will post the challenge rules at 5:00, and check-in will close at 5:10.
1495 days 20 hours ago
Delete2544
hi
1495 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
here
1495 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hiiii
1495 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
Here
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For today's challenge each tribe will send one individual to the stage. This single player will determine the fate of their entire tribe, so it is going to be a difficult decision.

The two players will face off in a race to collect bags of puzzle pieces. There is a specific series of prompts you must post IN YOUR SPECIFIC THREADS to collect a bag (they will be created once I know each participant). In those threads, you must post the following (in separate posts):

*runs to dock*
*dives*
*swim 1*
*swim 2*
*swim 3*
*swim 4*
*swim 5*
*collects bag*
*swim 1*
*swim 2*
*swim 3*
*swim 4*
*swim 5*
*climbs on dock*
*runs to tribe mat*

Once you approach the tribe mat, YOU MUST RETURN TO THIS THREAD and post:

*drops bag X on mat*

This process must be repeated to collect THREE bags. Once you collect all three, you must untie them and drop the pieces in front of you. To do so, you must post the following commands in separate posts (in this thread):

*unties bag 1*
*drops pieces*
*unties bag 2*
*drops pieces*
*unties bag 3*
*drops pieces*

Once you do so, you will be mailed a jigsaw puzzle. I will not tell you anything about the number of pieces, nor the difficulty. No hints at all. No clues about the picture either! Complete the puzzle and screenshot the final solution. Upload the screenshot and post the link in this thread. The first player to do so will win immunity and succeed in carrying the entire tribe on their shoulders. The other player will cost their tribe the challenge and head to tribal council.

In addition, the winner will secure for their entire tribe a clue to the location of their tribe's Runestone. The hero who steps up and wins will also win the ability to privately send a clue to a player on the other tribe. This clue will be for that tribe's runestone.
1495 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
Only one person plays per tribe?
1495 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
HERE
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
harrywasnak
Only one person plays per tribe?

Correct!
1495 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Icy Blue Buldir
https://i.imgur.com/CgzBeyz.png
> Brittany J. [LaFierceBrittany2]
> Josh L. [Delete2544]
> Lexey J. [lexeyjane]
> Natalie S. [OhNatalie]

Ocean Blue Segula
https://i.imgur.com/a4tzWkq.png
> Brendan B. [bwburke94]
> Harry W. [harrywasnak]
> Nathan X. [nathorix]
> Zac P. [ZacPed]

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!