This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

⟣ [S5: Aleutian Islands] The Marooning

Topic » ⟣ [S5: Aleutian Islands] The..

1524 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
The game will begin today (Friday) at 6:00 PM EST tonight! This will be a LIVE event!

(the cast is still yet to be finalized and confirmation mails have yet to be sent. applications will close in the afternoon.)

We have a cast reveal, some rules & twists announcements, the tribe divisions, and the FIRST. IMMUNITY. CHALLENGE.

Make sure you eat your vegetables! It's going to be a good one! Aleutian Islands... WE ARE ABOUT TO SET OFF!
1523 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Apps have closed, and mails have been sent out. If you applied and have yet to receive a message from me, I'm sorry but there was just not enough space for you this season! Please try again in the future for the next new players season!
1523 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*jetskis in*
1523 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1523 days 8 hours ago
lexeyjane
hiii
1523 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone! Welcome to the fifth season of Dono's Survivor!
1523 days 8 hours ago
Saginator18
ayy starting!! what’s good?
1523 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Welcome to the Aleutian Islands. To the north lies the Bering Sea, whose frigid waters will shake you to your bones. Look southward and you will lose yourself in the deep blues of the Pacific. The beauty of this land must not overshadow the threats that await in every direction. It will be the biggest test of your lives, to overcome these elements whilst battling it out with one another. In the end, only one of you will remain, and you will leave this landscape bloodsoaked and trampled. But it will be worth it. For each of you, it will be worth it. Dono's Survivor vows to be a fun and worthwhile experience for all. Give it your best shot, and keep a positive attitude, and this is sure to be a remarkable experience for all of us. :D
1523 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The first thing to do is to give this great cast an official introduction! Sixteen players made the cut. Here are the people you will be sharing this digital shelter with for the next few weeks!
1523 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’m at work but hi!!!
1523 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
- Brendan B. [bwburke94]
- Brittany J. [LaFierceBrittany2]
- Felix L. [CharlieBibi]
- Harry W. [harrywasnak]
- Josh L. [Delete2544]
- Julian W. [TheSexiestDude990]
- Kyle W. [RedsKanto]
- Lexey J. [lexeyjane]
- Livingston H. [noobsmoke13]
- Luther A. [Reality_warped]
- Natalie S. [OhNatalie]
- Nathan X. [nathorix]
- Sag S. [Saginator18]
- Tristyn A. [TMAN54445]
- Vincent S. [VinSincent]
- Zac P. [ZacPed]
1523 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
https://i.redd.it/abi2dh73sey11.gif
1523 days 8 hours ago
bwburke94
Hey everyone!
1523 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
Sees a lot of my ex Tue Tue tribe
1523 days 8 hours ago
VinSincent
hello guys!
1523 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*runs onto beach*

https://funny115.com/v2/14_1.gif

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!