This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4: Libya] 馃煡 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S4: Libya] 馃煡 Final Tribal..

1530 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
S4: Libya - The Lost Oasis
-------------------------------
Come on in Final Two!

馃敶 James [Jacubra]
馃敶 Stoner [Gaiaphagee]

Congratulations. You have made it to Day 39! You have made it as far as you had hoped, and to do so, you outlasted fifteen others with the same goal in mind. This season was filled with individuals who gave it their all to succeed, and you two stand above them all.

In Libya, there was much excitement. The game began with six returning players surprising the rest of the cast on the sands of their new home. And a total of seventeen confused each of you up until the moment the Lost Oasis twist was revealed. Sorted to your tribes based upon your challenge skills revealed much about what danger you could pose down the line. Murzuk & Ubari established to be evenly matched, it seems as though the winds whipped up a different fortune.

Both of you began this game on Ubari as equals, but opposites. Representing Ahel Igla today, on Day 39, one of you must be crowned as the winner. There are seven jurors in front of you.

Nick J. [NJKoda1998]
Tyler [VanHow10]
Billy [bvance1212]
Nick D. [jmain14]
Gavin [greyconverse]
Zyler [MJFJUNE]
Max [Novamax243]

It is your job to convince the seven of them that you are the most deserving of the title of sole survivor. Each of them will use their judgement to cast a vote, based on not only their perspective of the game, but your performances here in the following few days at final tribal council. This is an important stage for each of you. Here is where you must prove yourself with language, communication, and logic.

Jurors... Give the two finalists at least twenty minutes to prepare their opening speeches. Once this post hits 20 minutes, you can begin to ask questions and discuss your opinions. This is an open format, as each of you should know. You are free to phrase your statements and/or questions in any way you see fit. Please be respectful. This has been a fantastic season, and I'd like this last stretch to be memorable, but more importantly, fun. It is up to each of us to continue to set that high standard that has helped make this season the best one yet!

The REUNION will be held LIVE at 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday, February 12th (right after the Survivor premiere). Please submit your votes by then. Keep in mind, you are voting for a winner. With that, good luck!
1530 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gimme a few
1530 days 9 hours ago
Jacubra
I might not be able to post anything until tomorrow morning. Apologies. If you'd like to know what I'm busy with I am more than happy to explain. This is something that is obviously a high priority for me (given that final immunity challenge) but because of my sleep deprivation and other responsibilities I won't be able to produce my opening statement as quickly as I would like.
1530 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I鈥檒l have mine up shortly
1530 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I鈥檒l post mine in the morning as well, rather just let y鈥檃ll get everything fresh from both of us at the same time. It is ready though, if people really want to see it tonight I鈥檒l post it
1529 days 23 hours ago
snick427
1529 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohzAdcfGx6oZuZsxW/giphy.gif
1529 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Just waiting on James :p
1529 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here鈥檚 a sneak peek to satisfy the soul

https://imgur.com/a/RL2XU5n
1529 days 21 hours ago
Bvance1212
Okay I鈥檓 just gonna say my vote is locked until changed otherwise. Y鈥檃ll need to hurry it up
1529 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Seriously

Im being nice and waiting for you both to post speeches, but I'm not gonna wait forever here
1529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks Andrew for hosting, James for being a good ally, and you guys the Jury for being apart of this awesome game. It was really fun playing with and against every single one of you. I don鈥檛 really play tengaged much anymore but when Andrew messaged me asking me to return I couldn鈥檛 say no. He鈥檚 been one of the realest mothafuckas on here and an amazing host and friend.

My speech is 15 mins long and I am REALLY fucking sorry. I hope you are able to take the time to watch it though or at the very least skim through it and watch the parts that interest you.   It鈥檚 important to watch the full thing but I understand if not, it鈥檚 a lot to watch and listen to. If you really aren鈥檛 going to watch it please let me know so I can type up something. But If you have some free time throughout the day I ask you please watch it.

https://youtu.be/wEhYoN4ozsM

1529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
if y鈥檃ll really aren鈥檛 gonna watch it pls lmk so I can make a text version when I get home but it won鈥檛 be for 4 hours from now so If you do have some free time please watch it or skim through it!
1529 days 20 hours ago
Bvance1212
I鈥檒l be watching after class!
1529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thank you!! I鈥檓 at work still so ill answer questions on and off but once I鈥檓 home I鈥檒l be able to answer constantly.
1529 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'll take that. Sugar, you are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society and the only thing I would vote for you is to give you a handful of anti-depressants so that no one else has to be subjected to your constant crying anymore, and maybe if you got some it would seem a little more sincere when you are crying about your dead father.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!