This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

2154 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2154 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Hey
2154 days 7 hours ago
jman96
*sits in jury spot*
2154 days 7 hours ago
cfff
gl jake and eoin <3
2154 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
Good Luck my brothers
2154 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Gl final 3
2154 days 7 hours ago
cfff
thank you dan!
2154 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
*falls asleep*
2154 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
lmao rip
2154 days 7 hours ago
cfff
the ghost island reunion was 15 mins
2154 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The season is officially over, and before I announce the winner, I will give my thoughts. I must express myself in honesty. Consider this an announcement, consider whatever you wish.

I am astonished. I cannot completely comprehend the underlyings of this season, but there was no integrity. This was a farce, and I should consider it as nothing more than a stain. I do not wish to grant some of you the courtesy of a reunion, and a proper finish... But there are some in the cast and the Viewer's Lounge who are faithful friends, and who did not let me down. I have reluctantly trudged to the end of this blithering heap of fake dog shit just because I owed it to them, and to myself.

However, without proof or evidence, there is nothing I can do. I could not intervene on the season while it was still underway. Now that it is over, I can freely express my thoughts.

I worked very very hard on this season. Moreso than the first two seasons, I really wanted to have something special come out of this. I thought the story I had to give for Bingo's Survivor Series was great and unique. I hoped that would reflect into this season, but all we got was something I can't believe I haven't seen yet in my series. It's just basically what Tengaged has sunk to... multis, collusion, account stealing, untethered harassment...

I could go on. But this season at least needs to finish, and be given a proper conclusion.

P.S.
My final three... I personally think that any actions that occur outside of the game should not be taken into account when deciding the winner. Events today led to some comments I really wish I hadn't seen. Those comments did change at least one vote. I have to say, I don't even care about this season when it comes to discussing what I saw today. I don't tolerate it, but I know better than to try to explain to you how wrong it is or how vile and pathetic it is. Ignorance can't be defeated by words. I won't even try, because after seeing that, I know you are not someone worth my time.

With that, let's read the votes.
2154 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There are seven votes in this urn.

Brian... Eoin... Jake...

These votes are for a winner. One of you has earned a plurality, and has earned the title of sole survivor. You want to see your name here.
2154 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
What happened?
2154 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
LMFAO
2154 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
Brian and i made no comments.
Luca was not a multi.
2154 days 7 hours ago
cfff
i copied weens blog

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!