This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 11 馃敻 Finale

Topic » Ep. 11 馃敻 Finale

2155 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This is where the events of finale night will take place.

The LIVE finale is currently scheduled for 8:00 PM EST tonight.

If Luca does not respond in time, we will try again tomorrow. I want all five contestants to be here for the finale and to compete in the challenges.
2155 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Luca has responded. Finale is on.
2155 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
... for 8:00 PM EST, I mean. lol
2155 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://78.media.tumblr.com/02bd4d3a856a6f864d07c40fd93b19eb/tumblr_omffe5ypYM1rhxkhho1_400.gif
2155 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You may begin checking in now.
2155 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
READY
2155 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Hi
2155 days 14 hours ago
cfff
hi
2155 days 14 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
ok
2155 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
hi
2155 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Brian, Eoin, Jake, Jordan, Luca... Welcome to the finale of Haiti - Rogues vs. Righteous.

Congratulations for making it this far. Let's get to the first challenge.
2155 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
hope it's first of two
2155 days 14 hours ago
cfff
gl all!
2155 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Let's play. gl yall
2155 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Ep. 11 馃敻 Individual Immunity Challenge #7 [Familiar Faces]

First things first. Jordan, I'll take back the necklace.

For today's challenge, we will be going with a Bingo's Series classic. On my go, I will post SEVEN links in this thread. Each link will bring you to an image of two eliminated contestants morphed together. It is your objective to correctly list which two contestants each picture is representing. Complete the challenge using the template below, and send your finished submission to me in a PM. The first person to correctly label all seven images wins immunity and will be guaranteed a spot in the final four. You may choose to use the player's names or usernames when answering. Each eliminated player may or may not be represented in this challenge. Some may also appear more than once.

Make sure your submission uses this template. Otherwise, I will not count it. If you send me partial submissions, I will not count them. I need to see all six correctly labeled images in one private message (and correctly listed within the answer template) for it to count.

---------------------
Answer Template
---------------------
[1.]
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]
[5.]
[6.]
[7.]
---------------------

If everyone could please give me a ready signal, I will post the links.
2155 days 14 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
gl:)

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!