This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 9 馃敻 Tribal Council #10 [Ven Yon Sel]

Topic » Ep. 9 馃敻 Tribal Council #10..

2159 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

I assume we all know the general rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with or without your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

You cannot vote for Jake, who has immunity.

You cannot outright vote for yourself. However, failure to submit a vote in the allotted time will earn you a self-vote. Two subsequent self-votes warrants a medical evacuation. With all that in the air, let's get down to business.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
You came close behind Jake in today's challenge. Is it frustrating seeing the same person win immunity again and again? Do you think you needed immunity?

馃敼 Demi [demikol]
What is your take on the final eight? How might the results of tonight go against expectations? Do you see yourself leaving tribal satisfied? Unsatisfied? Down the exit path?

馃敻 Eoin [Eoin]
There are only three original members from the Rogues tribe remaining, yet the merge has seen alternating eliminations since the final thirteen. What do you make of that? Has there been a lack of control?

馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
Congratulations on immunity once again! That makes five immunity wins this season, and you have just tied Robby from Peru for the most wins in a single season. Do you think you need to win every immunity challenge from here on out?

馃敼 Jordan [jman96]
What do you say to your tribe mates tonight? What is tonight's vote about? What is the current dynamic of the Ven Yon Sel tribe?

馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
What do you got for me? Give me some details on your status in the game. Where is your head at? What is your gameplan?

馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Do you find yourself in the majority or in the minority? Do you feel safe tonight or at risk? Why? Elaborate a little bit! And what do you say to try to keep yourself off the block?

馃敻 Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]
Two idols have been played. That means two idols and the runestone could potentially still be out there. What is your take on it? How do you prepare for all that when there are only so many more tribal councils for these tools to be played?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have the next twenty-four hours to cast your vote through PM. Once this post hits 24 hours, your time is up. If I receive all votes early enough, I may read them early. Please include me in all strategy talks and please remember to send me confessionals!

Don't forget about the Black Vote, and best of luck!
2159 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
Congratulations on immunity once again! That makes five immunity wins this season, and you have just tied Robby from Peru for the most wins in a single season. Do you think you need to win every immunity challenge from here on out?

Like I said, I don't think I need to win challenges. There's a misconception that if you are a physical player that you cannot be a strategic and social player, too. I'm not relying on my physical game, it's just another aspect of who I am. I don't need immunity, I think I have the skills to protect myself regardless, but I'm competitive and will try my hardest in every challenge.
2159 days 1 hour ago
cfff
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
You came close behind Jake in today's challenge. Is it frustrating seeing the same person win immunity again and again? Do you think you needed immunity?

I know, I am actually really happy how close I was as I tried my hardest. It is kinda annoying to see the same person win, I just want my spotlight lol. I think I did need to win as I tend to get a lot of votes at tribal lol.
2158 days 19 hours ago
demikol
I just don't remember getting a message from Jake saying, " hey do you want to play in my charity?"
2158 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Do you find yourself in the majority or in the minority? Do you feel safe tonight or at risk? Why? Elaborate a little bit! And what do you say to try to keep yourself off the block?

I got votes last time, and I didn't go home so I'd say I was on the right side of things last time, but anything could change. If you don't have immunity, then you should always feel at risk of going home. If people want to vote for me again, they can, so my focus isn't on keeping myself off the block.
2158 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
There are only three original members from the Rogues tribe remaining, yet the merge has seen alternating eliminations since the final thirteen. What do you make of that?
I think the Rogues (Me, Wakiza and Jake) are a final 3, everyone else is screwed.

Has there been a lack of control?
No, our final 3 has slayed
2158 days 4 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
What do you got for me? Give me some details on your status in the game. Where is your head at? What is your gameplan?

i have been working with a group for some time now, but ppl think my mind is made and its not, i will make moves if i have to
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay, after the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
馃敵 EOIN 馃敵
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2158 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
WAKIZA (self-vote)

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!