This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 7 馃敻 Tribal Council #8 [Ven Yon Sel]

Topic » Ep. 7 馃敻 Tribal Council #8..

2167 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

I assume we all know the general rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with or without your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

You cannot vote for Jake, who has immunity.
You cannot vote for Jordan, who has been exiled.

You cannot outright vote for yourself. However, failure to submit a vote in the allotted time will earn you a self-vote. Two subsequent self-votes warrants a medical evacuation. With all that in the air, let's get down to business.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
You saw five votes last round, but saved yourself with an idol. Do you expect to see your name show up again tonight? Why do you think your name came up?

馃敼 Demi [demikol]
Despite Patrick going home, there is still a numbers advantage in favor of original blue. How much does that matter anymore? What was your reaction to Patrick's elimination?

馃敻 Eoin [Eoin]
How do you feel coming back from Exile Island? You were not eligible to be voted out, but you had no say in the outcome of the vote. Happy about Patrick going home? Sad?

馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
Congratulations on immunity once again! That makes three wins already. Would you consider yourself the biggest physical threat here? What is your biggest goal for tonight's vote?

馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
What are your motivations moving forward? Does Patrick's black vote cast any doubt on what may happen tonight? Who do you think he might have voted for?

馃敻 LeQuisha [LusciousLips5]
What does the jury phase mean for the way you play? Does it become a more individual game just like that? How do you try to curry favor in a jury of your peers?

馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Who do you believe stands the most to gain from your elimination tonight? Do you think anyone could be throwing your name out tonight? What do you suspect may happen?

馃敼 Ryan [born2pizza]
Tonight's elimination could theoretically symbolize the half-way point, seeing as how there will be half as many people in the game as when it started. What is the significance of that? Are you proud to have made it this far?

馃敻 Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]
What are your chances of winning the game, in your opinion? Does everyone still have a shot, or are there people who need to work harder to win? What do you tell them in this crucial moment?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have the next twenty-four hours to cast your vote through PM. Once this post hits 24 hours, your time is up. Please include me in all strategy talks and please remember to send me confessionals!

Don't forget about the Black Vote, and best of luck!
2167 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
How do you feel coming back from Exile Island? You were not eligible to be voted out, but you had no say in the outcome of the vote. Happy about Patrick going home? Sad?

I feel like I missed an interesting double handed tribal. Patrick going home was more of a shock for me, it isn't what i was expecting for sure and I guess the course of the game could be dictated from it so I suppose that will decide how i feel about that tribal.
2167 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
馃敻 LeQuisha [LusciousLips5]
What does the jury phase mean for the way you play? Does it become a more individual game just like that? How do you try to curry favor in a jury of your peers?

If you were gonna try and perfect your game well now is the time to do it, The jury are literally the people who give you the win or send you home a runner up! Everyone鈥檚 game should be an individual game this doesn鈥檛 mean it has to change drastically you need allies to get to the end you need numbers to get to FTC so yes everyone should have them selves at number 1 but you need 3,4 people to get there as well. Listen jury is always tricky to dictate and decipher if your gonna put an enemy on the jury, all I鈥檓 gonna say, if you want to hope they respect your game enough to give you the W
2167 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
Congratulations on immunity once again! That makes three wins already. Would you consider yourself the biggest physical threat here? What is your biggest goal for tonight's vote?

I admittedly try very hard. I think everyone knows that. I would consider myself a threat, but I think anyone can win anything truly. On any given day, anyone can win. So yeah I have won a few so far, but every single challenge is different. Me winning this one has no relation to the next challenge. So I think everyone is a threat and anyone can win.

To your other question, my goal tonight is to keep people in who I think will have my back down the line. That should be everyone's goal.
2167 days 8 hours ago
cfff
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
You saw five votes last round, but saved yourself with an idol. Do you expect to see your name show up again tonight? Why do you think your name came up?

Yes, I know my name will be showing up tonight. My name came up last time because they thought it would be an easy vote and they thought they were all good liard. The reason I think my name is coming up tonight is that Pat could have given me the black vote since he is mad he got outplayed and is mad I didnt sheep him
2167 days 7 hours ago
demikol
Demi [demikol]
Despite Patrick going home, there is still a numbers advantage in favor of original blue. How much does that matter anymore? What was your reaction to Patrick's elimination?

My dearest Dono,
Let me start by saying thank you for hosting and I appreciate your time. Interesting you asked me that question, I'm probably not going to provide the answer you thought I would but I will say that the og rogues will do anything to have the numbers ;)
2167 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
bitch brian i knew you were on the other side with your lame excuses like "oh yeah i just it was last minute and I didn't get to tell you"

you just got fed info and had an idol, you're not the one who outplayed me

whoever actually played me is the type of person i'd vote for out the end

props to them <3
2167 days 7 hours ago
cfff
Pat, please make sense next time you talk to me and then we can talk.  You got outplayed, deal with it. All I can say is pick better allies next time who do not leak info?
2167 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
Who do you believe stands the most to gain from your elimination tonight? Do you think anyone could be throwing your name out tonight? What do you suspect may happen?

I personally don't see any gain in my elimination tonight. If people are throwing my name out there, that to me says people are playing stupid. There are plenty of other people here whose resumes are much stronger than mine, there are people here with far superior social games than mine, and there are people here who have much better odds of winning the season than me still here. You never know what will happen until the votes come out, but I think it'd be stupid to get rid of someone like me at this point, when I'm easily disposable later on, and don't stand a chance at winning.
2167 days 4 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
What are your chances of winning the game, in your opinion? Does everyone still have a shot, or are there people who need to work harder to win? What do you tell them in this crucial moment?

I feel like everyone always has a chance to prove they have been doing something right to get this far. And maybe some will prove later that they wont waste that chance when given the opportunity.
2167 days 2 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
What are your motivations moving forward? Does Patrick's black vote cast any doubt on what may happen tonight? Who do you think he might have voted for?

i have to keep motivating myself to move forwards. i am doing this for me. the black vote is always scary and you never really know who it will be casted for
2166 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2166 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2166 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
2166 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2166 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay, after the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!