This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 6 馃敼 Individual Immunity Challenge #2 [Tribal Spirit]

Topic » Ep. 6 馃敼 Individual Immunity..

2146 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone! Today you will face off in a Tengaged classic! Now that we are officially in the jury phase, I'm excited to bring to you my personal favorite non-live challenge... You will be designing your tribe flags today!

The parameters to follow are minor and few in quantity. So long as you make an effort to show your tribe's spirit (and can make an argument to support your artwork), you have no ultimate restrictions. Many choose to incorporate their tribe's name and the members of the tribe. Others use lore and historic art to accent their flag. The possibilities are endless, and you may choose to draw inspiration from any or all aspects of Haiti, the themes of rogues and righteous, bingo21, or even Dono! You have a huge palette to work with! The color code for your merge tribe color is: rgb(246,255,117), (#f6ff75)

Scoring will work as follows:

Each individual must submit a flag. Each of them will be scored by a panel of FIVE to SIX judges. Each submitted flag will have the opportunity to earn up to 15 points from each judge. There are three judging categories, each worth a total of 5 points.  The three categories are:

- creativity (5 points)
- effort (5 points)
- aesthetic appeal (5 points)

The judges will not know who submitted each flag. I will make sure to pick judges who will not base their scores on individuals within the tribe. Whichever individual scores the highest overall sum between all the judges will win immunity.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Otherwise, you have until this post hits 24 hours to submit your flag. After the challenge ends, I will need another few hours to round up the judging scores. You can use that extra time to send in your decision for who you'd like to Exile, should you win immunity. will offer you a reminder to cast that vote before the time is up.
2145 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I am no longer accepting submissions!

Please be patient as I prepare the results. I have a 12 hour shift today that is the culmination of all the extra preparation work I have been doing for my job these past two weeks. I will be doing my best to keep up, but I am on call 24/7 and will be available only when I am not working.

That being said, you can expect the results sometime tonight when I am home from work.

In the meantime, please cast your vote for who to Exile, should you win immunity!
2145 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Also, I got a call last night at around 11 to come in for 12 hours today. I didn't have time to give y'all a warning, please don't hate me.
2144 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I have the results!
2144 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There were only four flags submitted in this challenge.

Jordan, Jake, Nick, & Patrick are the only four eligible to win immunity.
2144 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Flag #1 was created by JORDAN
Flag #2 was created by JAKE
Flag #3 was created by NICK
Flag #4 was created by PATRICK
2144 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here are the totals for each flag...
-----------------------------------------
Jordan's Flag:
CREATIVITY - 13
EFFORT - 16
AESTHETIC APPEAL - 17

Jake's Flag:
CREATIVITY - 14
EFFORT - 16.5
AESTHETIC APPEAL - 13.5

Nick's Flag:
CREATIVITY - 15.5
EFFORT - 19.5
AESTHETIC APPEAL - 18

Patrick's Flag:
CREATIVITY - 18.5
EFFORT - 19
AESTHETIC APPEAL - 11
2144 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Score:

Jordan - 46
Jake - 44
Nick - 53
Patrick -48.5

With a score of 53, NICK WINS IMMUNITY! Congratulations!

With this win, you have earned yourself a definitive spot in the final ten. In addition, you have earned the opportunity to send an individual to Exile Island, where they too will be exempt from elimination. They will not attend tribal council, which means they will not vote. You were asked to make a preemptive decision in the event of your victory.

You asked Eoin to be exiled. You have earned your wish.

Eoin, please grab your things and head to Exile Island. Once there, you may do what you wish. Lie around and enjoy the peace and quiet, or search for hidden treasure! You may consider it a stroke of luck, or a sentencing in solitude. Either way, you will return once tribal council is over. Good luck.
2144 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://78.media.tumblr.com/64d108208cb78cdfa3c7f0e0917df25a/tumblr_ny3nk2AxGY1uk37c2o1_500.gif
2144 days 19 hours ago
jman96
Congrats Nick
2144 days 19 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For the rest of you, I got nothing for ya! Tribal council will be posted shortly!
2144 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
omg yay <3

thank you judges

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!