This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敻 Day Zero

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敻 Day Zero

2166 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Hello everyone! Applicants, viewers, and soon-to-be-players, Dono's Survivor is returning! On May 1st, we will kick off the season with our first immunity challenge.

In the meantime, I will reveal the cast, reveal some twists, and burn some super sweet secrets about the season. Trust me, you are going to need a week to digest the mouthful I'm about to feed the lot of you. Over the next day, all of this will be revealed. Check back tomorrow morning for the first bit of information!
2166 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Starting with the cast:

Andrea [IceIceBaby]
Ben [bigben1996]
Brian [cfff]
Dan [dwipeouts]
Demi [demikol]
Eoin [Eoin]
Erik [YoundAndReckless]
Fred [ferdinandz]
Jake [Lemjam6]
Jordan [jman96]
LeQuisha [LusciousLips5]
Luca [dogesonrainbows]
Mikey [MikeyKR91]
Nick [NJKoda1998]
Patrick [Pokepat]
Ryan [born2pizza]
Satra [Fobbyiyg]
Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]

Congratulations to all eighteen of you! You will be split into two tribes of eight. The tribal lines will be determined by revealing that burning secret...
2166 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Two Tribes of Nine*
2166 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Also, the burning secret will be smoldering for a bit longer. Check back later!
2166 days ago
donosaurus_rex
For the third season of Dono's Survivor, you are all in for quite the treat. It is through this journey that one of you will earn the title of sole survivor, but it is not the only title you will be carrying. Through forty-two seasons, we saw countless legends emerge from the shadows. The likes of thedarkpassanger, MMAjunkieX, AshlynArehart, LoganWorm, Timster, smiley20, Leli14, 01Gohan, Jonofthefunk... Some of these famous tengaged players first steps were with bingo. Some stuck to their heroic roots, and seeded the lands with stories of righteous underdogs and unlikely defeats. Others blurred the line between right and wrong, never afraid to sever ties with whomever held them back. Here, we aim to add another to the hall of greats. This is an amalgamation of two seasons of bingo21's Survivor Series! As you know, the third season will commemorate bingo21, and his incredibly long-lasting series. What you don't know is that Haiti is not the only season of Bingo's that we are honoring.

In the nineteenth season of bingo's series, sixteen players were marooned at Haiti. There, they were pitted against the black vote, where the person voted out would cast an additional vote as they left the game that would be placed into the urn at the time the player whose name was on the parchment next went to tribal council. There were no tribe swaps, and the early phase of the game saw a very one-sided battle. Going into the merge, there was a six-four split in old tribal division, but the majority six couldn't keep it together and four were eliminated before one of the opposing four was taken out. After that, the underdogs finished the comeback, destroying the two remaining that stood in their way. One of those was me, and I ended up winning that season in a 6-1-0 vote. Outlasting the others, and outplaying the black vote and the uphill battle, Dono carved his name in the Bingo Book of Legends.

Two seasons later, an all-star cast was put together under the title Rogues vs Righteous. In the Greek Isles, "ten of the most dastardly, cunning players to play bingo's survivor" faced off against "ten of the most valiant, loyal tengagers to compete in bingo's survivor". In this season, we saw a similar structure, void of any swaps, and a similar merge split. The Righteous tribe (my tribe) had dominated the pre-merge stage of the game this time. Losing only two members early, there was an 8-4 split in favor of the original Righteous members. Two Rogues quickly left at the merge (with a Righteous in between), but then, just like Haiti, the majority alliance began to crumble. Six of them went in a row and the final four was a two-two split. Ultimately the two Rogues in the minority prevailed, as both made final tribal council and one of them won the game. Of course, I had no part in any of this, because I was the first voted out of the game.

Now, the third season of Dono's Survivor is a nod to both of these seasons, and a nod to Dono's journey in Bingo's Survivor as a whole. My two seasons are highlighted above. 1st and 20th. From first to last. Have your laughs, but you better be paying attention! Much of what you will face will draw from those experiences, and the experiences you have undoubtedly had in other tengaged group games as well. Prepare for a battle!
2166 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Everybody thank SammySosaTV for the incredible new logo!
2165 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hey everyone add me on Skype! Lequisha Quinton
2165 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono's Survivor S3: Haiti - Rogues vs. Righteous

Some of you may be able to guess which tribe's destiny awaits you. Others will be surprised. This is a reflection of not only the applications you sent in, but the general reputation I believe you have earned throughout your collective tenures on tengaged. Since you are all new players to this series, these titles can be taken more subjectively, but they also stand evidence that players on both tribes are equally capable of great nobility & sheer villainy. Only time will tell what title each of you truly holds.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TinyBlondHamster-size_restricted.gif [9/9 Remaining]
馃敻 Andrea [IceIceBaby]
馃敻 Dan [dwipeouts]
馃敻 Eoin [Eoin]
馃敻 Erik [YoundAndReckless]
馃敻 Jake [Lemjam6]
馃敻 LeQuisha [LusciousLips5]
馃敻 Mikey [MikeyKR91]
馃敻 Satra [Fobbyiyg]
馃敻 Wakiza [XxLoveWakizaxX]

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CompetentCalmCanine-size_restricted.gif [9/9 Remaining]
馃敼 Ben [bigben1996]
馃敼 Brian [cfff]
馃敼 Demi [demikol]
馃敼 Fred [ferdinandz]
馃敼 Jordan [jman96]
馃敼 Luca [dogesonrainbows]
馃敼 Nick [NJKoda1998]
馃敼 Patrick [Pokepat]
馃敼 Ryan [born2pizza]
2165 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
Okay
2165 days 21 hours ago
IceIceBaby
2165 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
2165 days 21 hours ago
Lemjam6
Skype jakeb5697
2165 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
Skype irish_lad15
2165 days 21 hours ago
XxLoveWakizaxX
2165 days 21 hours ago
dogesonrainbows
add my skype live:lucadom22
2165 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!