This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #16: [Lelisaurus]

Topic » Tribal Council #16:..

2230 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

Robby has immunity and cannot be voted for.

Let's get to it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Austyn [Oysterman11]
Who is the biggest threat in the game? With only so many options tonight, what do you say to your tribe mates to convince them not to write your name down?

George [JoeDaManXD]
We're about to be at the final four. Did you expect to make it this far? In a season dedicated to Leli, what does that mean to you? Do you think Leli would be proud of the season so far?

Robby [Robbyjak]
For the third time, congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? Give me a little rap or poem that describes your feelings going into tonight's vote.

Silver [Silver09]
You played a Runestone last night for the first time. Care to elaborate on that? What do you think of Runestones as a twist?

TJ [TJ2807]
In a field of frozen dreams, the great white light burns bright. The crops are singed but saved, the treacherous cold has been defeated. Do you think there is a bright light in this game? Is there a darkness that threatens to poison the waters? Do you summon demons?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. If I have received all the votes, I will read them then as soon as I have collected them all. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2230 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If I receive all the votes early enough, and the final four (after this tribal council) is available, I'd love to to do the finale today (Sunday). Also post your availability for today! We can do it LITERALLY whenever, once I have the votes.
2230 days 4 hours ago
me2013
馃憖
2229 days 19 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn [Oysterman11]
Who is the biggest threat in the game? With only so many options tonight, what do you say to your tribe mates to convince them not to write your name down?

Biggest threat to win the game is Robby. I see my mistakes now. Hindsight is 20/20. Used the idol one round too early. Shouldn't have voted out Adam. I applaud Robby on his gameplay he's played really well. Uhmmmm my plea is I think I deserve F4. I've played my ass off this game. My best bro got voted out before Merge. I got 5 votes @ merge and I've been a target ever since. I'm pre sure I'll get voted out so it's been a wild ride, hope everyone had a great st. patricks day.
2229 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ [TJ2807]
In a field of frozen dreams, the great white light burns bright. The crops are singed but saved, the treacherous cold has been defeated. Do you think there is a bright light in this game? Is there a darkness that threatens to poison the waters? Do you summon demons?
I dont understand this but love it so much. kinda like this game. i think the demons are the people in this game and the bright light will be whoever is able to make it out alive and be the sole survivor while all the others fall into the dark abyss for the rest of eternity........ im naming the abyss Bob :D
2229 days 17 hours ago
Silver09
You played a Runestone last night for the first time. Care to elaborate on that? What do you think of Runestones as a twist?

I played the runestone because it was my last chance to play it, and It would鈥檝e been dumb if I got voted out with a runestone in my pocket. The runestone is a good twist but I like the idol better 馃槵
2229 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby [Robbyjak]
For the third time, congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? Give me a little rap or poem that describes your feelings going into tonight's vote.

There once was a ginger, from Jak
In danger, he picked up the slack
His torch will not snuff
For he is quite tough
something-something, spy shack

that's the best I could do on such long notice
2229 days 11 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
George [JoeDaManXD]
We're about to be at the final four. Did you expect to make it this far? In a season dedicated to Leli, what does that mean to you? Do you think Leli would be proud of the season so far?

I did not expect it to make it that far.. When Link left, I thought I would be going at the beginnig of the merge. However I survived and I am proud of myself.
I think it is very cool since I played in Leli's survivor three times and It was a lot of fun :)
I think Leli would be proud of all of us because this season was incredilbe, I hope she shows up and looks at this one day LOL :P
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
AUSTYN
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
AUSTYN
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
2229 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
TJ

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!