This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribe Dissolve/Swap

Topic » Tribe Dissolve/Swap

2244 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

Getting your first looks at both Combatir & Occoro, Nikki & Dana voted off of each tribe, respectively.

As the title suggests, it is about time to switch things up (and slow things down)! Everybody, drop your buffs! We are switching tribes!

Since Combatir had only four remaining members (the least out of all three tribes), it will be dissolved. We will return to our yellow & black tribes. But you are not guaranteed to wear your original color.

Each of you will post a number between 1 and 14. The numbers have already been randomly assigned to two groups. There is another Tengager serving as witness (lol don't try anything funny). But which tribe you join is still up in the air. There are TWO random numbers between 1 and 14 that are special captain picks. Whoever chooses one of them first will be able to pick which color buff they want to wear.

--------------------
Chosen Numbers

Captain Picks
??.
??.
--------------------

This will serve as a valuable buffer to everyone wishing to rekindle old relationships, concoct plans, mend fences, or do damage control. The NON-LIVE challenge will be posted as soon as tribes have been chosen. I will put a 24-hour limit on this, but I hope to get it done way sooner.

In addition to posting a number (1-14) below, feel free to post your thoughts. Also, send me confessionals! Include me in all strategy talk! And most of all, good luck everyone!
2244 days 22 hours ago
me2013
2244 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
2244 days 22 hours ago
TJ2807
2244 days 22 hours ago
me2013
How does that work?
2244 days 22 hours ago
Silver09
so me and TJ are on a tribe together
2244 days 22 hours ago
Oysterman11
Number 2 plz
2244 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will reveal what tribe you have been assigned as you pick a number. Like I said, the numbers have already been randomly assigned to a tribe, and there is a witness in Kolby [ThePug] (who you will not get any information out of). He was sent the results of the random.org before the reveal of the tribe swap/dissolve. He can vouch for the results of this (if you actually have the AUDACITY to doubt it HOW DARE YOU lol jk).

He also chose one captain number, while I chose the other!
2244 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
2244 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
2244 days 21 hours ago
Oysterman11
Can someone pick 1 that was the other number I was debating about picking
2244 days 21 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
2244 days 21 hours ago
TheRenny
2244 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
2244 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
--------------------
Chosen Numbers
2. Austyn [Oysterman11] - TRIBE B
3. Brady [CoachWade] - TRIBE B
5. Adam [AdamLovesEverything] - TRIBE A
6. Renny [TheRenny] - TRIBE B
7. TJ [TJ1807] - TRIBE A
9. Silver [Silver09] - TRIBE A
11. Mel [me2013] - TRIBE B
13. Robby [Robbyjak] - TRIBE B
14. Tim [lionsden121] - TRIBE A

Captain Picks
??.
??.
--------------------

No captain numbers chosen!
2244 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!