This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6: [Occoro]

Topic » Tribal Council #6: [Occoro]

2250 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Austyn [Oysterman11]
There was a large score differential between your puzzle opponents and yourself. How did that feel? Do you think your tribe deserves to be here tonight? It was a close challenge, but ultimately the leader's scores proved to be the difference-maker. What did you think of the challenge?

Dana [TotsTrashy]
How did it feel to sit safely and observe the craziness last episode? Two rock draws in one night will certainly prove to change the course of the game, but how?

George [JoeDaManXD]
This tribe has had it fairly easy considering the rest of this season's landscape. What might we expect to see come about tonight? Since the mutiny, the other two tribes haven't had much fun. Might something similar happen here?

Link [themissinglink]
How did losing the challenge feel? Considering you came in first for the easy puzzle, it would be reasonable to assume that you might be upset. Agree or disagree? And what do you predict might happen in the future?

Matt [GiGi10]
Despite performing well as a leader, you were only awarded 1 point. This challenge has a heavy focus on those leaders performances. What do you make of that? Did you feel responsible, or is there enough blame to go around?

Mel [me2013]
Your friend pair, Zach, was the only one who left voluntarily. What does that say about your relationship? Did that hurt, or was there something else to it? And does that put you in a better spot or a worse spot tonight?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 7:00 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them them (I'll read them at 8:00 or 9:00 too). Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2250 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Mel [me2013]
Your friend pair, Zach, was the only one who left voluntarily. What does that say about your relationship? Did that hurt, or was there something else to it? And does that put you in a better spot or a worse spot tonight?

Who?

A tribe is only as strong as the bonds that are forged
2250 days 1 hour ago
themissinglink
Link [themissinglink]
How did losing the challenge feel? Considering you came in first for the easy puzzle, it would be reasonable to assume that you might be upset. Agree or disagree? And what do you predict might happen in the future?

Losing the challenge really turns me on Dono because I get to spend more time with you, so I could never be upset at that. 

As for the future I can't begin to predict what will happen, after seeing what happened with the other tribes I wouldn't be sure of anything...
2249 days 19 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
George [JoeDaManXD]
This tribe has had it fairly easy considering the rest of this season's landscape. What might we expect to see come about tonight? Since the mutiny, the other two tribes haven't had much fun. Might something similar happen here?

I honestly have no idea.. We live in pretty different timezones (on our tribe) so no one really had a chance to talk about the vote yet.
2249 days 13 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn [Oysterman11]
There was a large score differential between your puzzle opponents and yourself. How did that feel? Do you think your tribe deserves to be here tonight? It was a close challenge, but ultimately the leader's scores proved to be the difference-maker. What did you think of the challenge?

I feel like shit. I at least got on and was able to participate in the challenge, which is more than I thought. I enjoyed the challenge I think there were a lot of moving parts, we could have come out on top but unfortunately fell short. That's life, I'm confident we are a strong tribe and can pull out the next one.
2249 days 13 hours ago
GiGi10
Matt [GiGi10]
Despite performing well as a leader, you were only awarded 1 point. This challenge has a heavy focus on those leaders performances. What do you make of that? Did you feel responsible, or is there enough blame to go around?

I thought I did well, it was tough because I didn’t assume the leader position until late in the challenge since no one really wanted to. I take some of the blame obviously, but I don’t really think it was anyone’s fault we lost. We all did pretty good at our parts and just came up short. We have a good tribe and it sucks we have to vote someone out, but I’m sure we will bounce back from this.
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Dana Stands and Brings a Runestone to my Podium*
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will hold onto this for you. The Runestone is being played on DANA tonight. If any votes are cast for Dana, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
MEL
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
DANA

*presents parchment to runestone*
2249 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*parchment burns*

This vote will not count.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!