This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5: [Combatir]

Topic » Tribal Council #5: [Combatir]

2224 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam [AdamLovesEverything]
How significantly has three double tribal councils in a row caused the game to deviate from its normal path? Will the later stages of the game change as a result? Do you think a fourth could be on the horizon?

Nikki [Avatar20]
You did not submit your puzzle. Do you think it could have changed the outcome of the challenge? Do you think that paints a target on your back? What might you say to argue that?

Silver [Silver09]
Did last episode's double tribal council rock draw scenario bring about any revelations for you? What will this game be like going forward? If that happened at final eighteen, what do you think the intensity level might be raised to come merge? When do you think that might happen?

Tim [lionsden121]
You expressed disdain at seeing three double tribal councils in a row. Now that you've had a seat at all three of them so far, do you think surviving through this many proves something about yourself? Do you think it proves something about me? Is this a good thing or a bad thing, overall?

Zach [jayhawk123]
Elaborate the rock draw that played out last episode. How did it feel sitting immune from the lottery? Despite that immunity, it was only for being nearly voted out twice. Do you take that positively or negatively? And what do you think might happen tonight?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 7:00 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them them (I'll read them at 8:00 or 9:00 too). Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2224 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
It proves that this cast hates me except like 4 people
It proves you want to end this season faster I guess
2223 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Did last episode's double tribal council rock draw scenario bring about any revelations for you? What will this game be like going forward? If that happened at final eighteen, what do you think the intensity level might be raised to come merge? When do you think that might happen?

Last tribals rock draw was crazy, I dont want to go through that ever again lol. This game is pretty intense so far who knows what can happen. If it happened at final 18 just kill me.
2223 days 21 hours ago
Silver09

Last tribals rock draw was crazy, I dont want to go through that ever again lol. This game is pretty intense so far who knows what can happen. If it happened at final 18 just kill me.
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright... After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NIKKI
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
ZACH
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NIKKI
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
2223 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fifth Person Voted out of Dono's Survivor: Peru - Friends vs Enemies
*flips vote*
NIKKI

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!