This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3: [Follow Your Leaders]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3: [Follow..

2247 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

Occoro getting fresh looks at Ubinas & Combatir both... Will & Ross each eliminated via lottery draw at last night's tribal councils (yep, that actually happened).

Let's get to it! I'll preface this with the announcement that we will be seeing two tribes attend tribal council once again tomorrow. Only one tribe will win immunity tonight!

Today's NON-LIVE challenge is called "Follow your Leaders." It will last for 24 hours.

But before I post it, I have to go help my landlord fix her wi-fi. I just want you guys to know that I haven't spaced out or anything in posting the challenge. I think I'm still recovering from Episode Two though to be honest. This shit was straight up unprecedented.

I'll post the challenge in a bit, I'm sorry for the delay!
2247 days 7 hours ago
Peterparker16
Endurance my favorite
2247 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Not endurance!
2247 days 6 hours ago
me2013
damn cant do live challenges
2247 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Today's NON-LIVE challenge is called "Follow your Leaders." It will last for 24 hours.

To begin, each tribe must select who will be participating in what roles. There are three roles in this challenge; the spammers, the students, and the leader. There will be two spammers, two students, and one leader on each tribe. The students and the leader must also portion the three difficulties listed in parenthesis below, but I will address that in more detail later.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NastyOddballHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif
SPAMMER #1 -
SPAMMER #2 -
STUDENT #1 (Easy, Medium, or Hard) -
STUDENT #2 (Easy, Medium, or Hard) -
LEADER (Easy, Medium, or Hard) -

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoldenEnormousIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif
SPAMMER #1 -
SPAMMER #2 -

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnarlingSimilarBoutu-size_restricted.gif
SPAMMER #1 -
SPAMMER #2 -

--------------------------------------------------

The spammers will be tasked with competing in a spamming competition. Each tribe will get a thread, and it is your job to post as many times as you can in your tribe's thread. The rules regarding each post are outlined below:

- your message must be a compliment to either Leli14 or myself
- that's it

Other than that, go wild with your imagination. My goal is to have this episode's title come from one of you spammers, so consider that (or not, whatever man!). I will post the spam threads as soon as I post this.

The students will have the task of mailing me when available to be sent a puzzle! When you are ready, you send me a mail privately stating your desire to begin the challenge. I will send you what I call a YELLOW-LIGHT indicator. This will be your warning message. You must respond to the yellow-light indicator with some signal that you are ready. At that point, I will send you the GREEN-LIGHT indicator, which will be contain the link to the puzzle. You must complete the puzzle, take a screenshot, and send that back to me to complete your time.

There are three different puzzles of varying difficulty:

One is easy (jigsaw puzzle)
One is medium (3x3 sliding puzzle)
One is hard (4x4 sliding puzzle)

There are two students, but the leader will also select a difficulty...

The leader will have to assume command and participate in BOTH the spamming competition AND the puzzle portion. The leader will also have to pick a difficulty, and as stated above, cannot pick one that has already been chosen for his tribe. The leaders will all be scored separately in the spamming challenge. Read below for more scoring rules.

~~ SCORING ~~

SPAMMING SCORING
There are six non-leaders participating in the spam competition (two from each tribe). Each tribe will be scored as one. The point-payouts are as follows:

Highest Post Total - 10 POINTS
Middle Post Total - 7 POINTS
Lowest Post Total - 5 POINT

The leaders will each get their own spamming thread, and will compete against one another for a separate scoring opportunity. Their posts will be compared, and point will be awarded as follows:

Highest Leader Post Total - 7 POINTS
Other Two - 1 POINT

The leader has a big burden to bear here! Only the top scoring leader will collect significant points, while the other two will barely gain any ground.

PUZZLE SCORING
One person from each tribe will take on the EASY jigsaw puzzle. One person from each tribe will take on the MEDIUM sliding puzzle. And one person from each tribe will take on the HARD sliding puzzle. A tie will be broken by whoever submitted their test quicker (timestamp reference). Points will be awarded as follows:

Easy Jigsaw Puzzle
Fastest Time - 5 POINTS
Middle Time - 3 POINTS
Slowest Time - 1 POINTS

Medium 3x3 Sliding Puzzle
Fastest Time - 5 POINTS
Middle Time - 3 POINTS
Slowest Time - 1 POINTS

Hard 4x4 Sliding Puzzle
Fastest Time - 5 POINTS
Middle Time - 3 POINTS
Slowest Time - 1 POINTS

As stated above, only one tribe will win immunity. When all is said and done, whichever tribe has the highest point total after scoring is completed will win immunity. The other two tribes will return to tribal council, where two more individuals will be voted out of the game (hopefully). Feel free to ask me questions.

Post below what position you'd like to fill for your tribe!

One person from Occoro must sit out!

If you just start spamming, I will assume you have taken that role! If you are ineligible, your posts will be deleted.
2247 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If there is a tie, the tiebreaker is whichever LEADER posted more times in the spamming challenge!
2247 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
I'll be the leader right the hardest puzzle
2247 days 5 hours ago
Peterparker16
I'm doing the medium slide puzzle student 1
2247 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NastyOddballHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif
SPAMMER #1 -
SPAMMER #2 -

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoldenEnormousIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif
SPAMMER #1 -
SPAMMER #2 -
STUDENT #1 (Medium) - JAY
STUDENT #2 (Easy) -
LEADER (Hard) - ROBBY

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SnarlingSimilarBoutu-size_restricted.gif
SPAMMER #1 -
SPAMMER #2 -
2247 days 5 hours ago
me2013
I have a question. What about the spam filter  and is the spamming done at a set time? or can it be done anytime?
2247 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Spamming can be done anytime, and everyone faces the same obstacles with the spam filter. You can employ whatever methods of conquering the spam filter that you can conjure up.
2247 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Nobody other than spammers should have to post in the spam threads though. You are in spamming teams so this should not be an issue.
2247 days 5 hours ago
Peterparker16
Can I have the slide link puzzle
2247 days 5 hours ago
TJ2807
How many pieces is the puzzle? Just curious
2247 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Jay
PM me if you are ready

TJ
I ain't tellin' ;)
2247 days 5 hours ago
TJ2807
Fuck lol XD

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!