This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: [Combatir]

Topic » Tribal Council #4: [Combatir]

2249 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam [AdamLovesEverything]
Explain your decision to mutiny! What do you think of the twist and the new tribe? Was it unexpected? Does it fit the theme?

Nikki [Avatar20]
Do you think being randomly selected onto the tribe poses any problems for you tonight? What's your gameplan (you know, generally)?

Ross [Ross56]
You and Silver were headlined into this mutiny, did you get what you were expecting? Explain the outcome and how you feel about it.

Silver [Silver09]
You and Ross were headlined into this mutiny, did you get what you were expecting? Explain the outcome and how you feel about it.

Tim [lionsden121]
You were quite quick to publicly declare your desire to mutiny. Explain that, and do you think the mutiny resulted in a better situation? Tell me how you are feeling!

Zach [jayhawk123]
You were the only Friend to offer to mutiny! Explain why you decided to mutiny, and if you think it helped your situation? What do you think about the twist in general? What was its purpose?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 7:00 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them them (I'll read them at 8:00 or 9:00 too). Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2249 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
U made 3 enemies on that tribe I got lucky to get one of them out I can't press my luck
2249 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
You and Ross were headlined into this mutiny, did you get what you were expecting? Explain the outcome and how you feel about it.

At first I wasn't really happy about the tribe swap but now that I've goten to know my tribe mates, and actually talk with them I feel better about it 馃槀.
2249 days 5 hours ago
Nikki [Avatar20]
Do you think being randomly selected onto the tribe poses any problems for you tonight? What's your gameplan (you know, generally)?

- Um, I鈥檓 always for sure going to be nervous, especially since I was the only person randomly selected to be on this new tribe. But, I think we鈥檙e a strong group and if there hadn鈥檛 been another double tribal, we wouldn鈥檛 be sitting here right now.
*rolls eyes slightly*
But, it鈥檚 okay! My game plan hasn鈥檛 really trained really. It鈥檚 not like we鈥檝e been playing for a long time. It鈥檚 just kind of going back to Day 1, but we鈥檒l see what happens.
2249 days 4 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach [jayhawk123]
You were the only Friend to offer to mutiny! Explain why you decided to mutiny, and if you think it helped your situation? What do you think about the twist in general? What was its purpose?

I don't think it helped me, but I don't think it hurt me. I like the twist a lot, it makes the game very interesting. I chose mutiny, so Mel wouldn't have to go away to this tribe.
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright... After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
TIM
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
ZACH
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
TIM
2248 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!