This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3: [Ubinas]

Topic » Tribal Council #3: [Ubinas]

2254 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brady [CoachWade]
Neither you nor your enemy opted to mutiny. Do you think this may say something about your relationship?

Jay [Peterparker16]
Your enemy counterpart, Tim, decided to mutiny. What does that change here for you? Would you have mutinied if Tim hadn't?

Renny [TheRenny]
Are you upset to have given significant effort in the challenge, only to see the rest of your tribe neglect the challenge? Does your effort give you comfort tonight? Is there a silver lining?

Robby [Robbyjak]
To win a 20% Bonus Clue is big, if the Runestone is still out there! Do you think the Runestone has been found? Do you think any Runestones have been found?

TJ [TJ2807]
Will, your enemy counterpart, opted to mutiny, but was forced to stay on the tribe after the random draw. Do you think that paints a target on his back? Why might he have wanted to mutiny?

Will [hellomynameis347]
Where were the flags?! Despite having the highest overall ranked flag, your tribe did the poorest because of attendance issues. Is there anyone to blame? Are you worried about tonight? You opted to mutiny and were denied, could that paint a target on your back?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 7:00 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them them (I'll read them at 8:00 or 9:00 too). Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2253 days 23 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby [Robbyjak]
To win a 20% Bonus Clue is big, if the Runestone is still out there! Do you think the Runestone has been found? Do you think any Runestones have been found?

I hope it hasn't so I can get it :x
But knowing my luck it probably has been
2253 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
Are you upset to have given significant effort in the challenge, only to see the rest of your tribe neglect the challenge? Does your effort give you comfort tonight? Is there a silver lining?

I would not call my work in this challenge a significant effort haha, I'm bummed I put in more effort than the rest of the tribe but its no biggie
2253 days 11 hours ago
Peterparker16
Your enemy counterpart, Tim, decided to mutiny. What does that change here for you? Would you have mutinied if Tim hadn't?

No not really, it didn't matter if he did or didn't. I wasn't going after him like hardcore. I know Tim is a strong player to get to merge.
2253 days 10 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Where were the flags?! Despite having the highest overall ranked flag, your tribe did the poorest because of attendance issues. Is there anyone to blame? Are you worried about tonight? You opted to mutiny and were denied, could that paint a target on your back?

I can only speak for myself on the flag front, and all I know is I was too busy to actually create a flag. I don't think wanting a fresh start away from some of the craziness should put a target on my back, but I don't know how everyone else here thinks.
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Robby stands*

*Robby walks up and forms a T and a J with his hands as he fumbles through his bag for a Runestone*
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*places Runestone on Podium*

I will hold onto this for you. The Runestone is being played on TJ tonight. If any votes are cast for TJ, the parchment will be presented to the stone. If there is any power, the vote will be destroyed.
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright... After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
JAY
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
.*flips vote*
ROBBY
2253 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
oh me my mo
2253 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!