This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: [Occoro]

Topic » Tribal Council #2: [Occoro]

2252 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fireeeeee. In this game, fireeeeee represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

DANA has immunity tonight and cannot be voted out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Austyn [Oysterman11]
What do you think of the cast? Does the Ubinas tribe scare you? Although it could be said this is the more positively aligned tribe, it is only based on a relationship, not game-play or personality. Do you expect deviant play from anyone on this tribe?

Dana [TotsTrashy]
Congratulations on immunity! You fought like hell against Mel, and it came down to the last few minutes! Do you think you need it?

George [JoeDaManXD]
Explain your relationship with Link! Also, this is your first group game in some time, what has changed? Are you familiar with any of your tribe mates?

Link [themissinglink]
Are you worried that last season will have an impact on your game? Even though you didn't play, it was mirrored after a season you hosted. Could that paint a target on your back, or could it help?

Matt [GiGi10]
You were a contestant in Leli's Survivor: Peru - Friends vs Enemies. Explain what you remember about that experience, and if that could help or hurt your chances here in this game? Do you expect to see any differences?

Mel [me2013]
You came so close to winning immunity today, but ultimately fell short. Are you worried it could be you as a result of your challenge performance, or is tonight's vote ultimately about tribe strength? In a typical first tribal council, strength is important. Are there more important factors being taken into account tonight?

Nikki [Avatar20]
Your friend pair won immunity, but you find yourself vulnerable tonight. Could her immunty make you an easy target? How do you combat that? What do you think about the season's commemorative host, Leli14?

Noah [noah_kondon]
How do majority NON-LIVE rules change the style of play? After tonight, the game will start to move a little slower. Does that help or hurt your game? And what twists could possible be waiting around the corner at tomorrow's challenge? Could it be big? Could it be small?

Ross [Ross56]
What do you think of Runestones? If you don't understand them, just ask and I will try to elaborate. Do you expect the Runestone at your camp to be found soon? What do you think about the method of searching for these stones?

Zach [Jayhawk123]
Give me some initial thoughts on your tribe and the general feeling going into tonight's vote. What might the vote be based on? Is there any indication that the target will be based on which person will be left to take on tomorrow's twist?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-hour hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 7:00 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them then. I will not read these votes before the other tribal council running concurrently. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2252 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
How do majority NON-LIVE rules change the style of play? After tonight, the game will start to move a little slower. Does that help or hurt your game? And what twists could possible be waiting around the corner at tomorrow's challenge? Could it be big? Could it be small?

I think with a slower game, people are going to be smarter and way more calculated in the moves they make.  Idk, right now i'm concerned with just surviving the night.
2252 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana [TotsTrashy]
Congratulations on immunity! You fought like hell against Mel, and it came down to the last few minutes! Do you think you need it?

- I couldn't tell if I needed immunity or not, but it's better safe than sorry. Considering I just got voted out first off of a tribe in another game, I just didn't feel like seeing history repeat itself. Having this necklace makes me feel safer and less paranoid when considering who to vote for.
2252 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Just a friendly shout-out to check out the docs, which have been updated with all of youz cast information! The links are at the bottom of the main page.
2252 days 10 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach [Jayhawk123]
Give me some initial thoughts on your tribe and the general feeling going into tonight's vote. What might the vote be based on? Is there any indication that the target will be based on which person will be left to take on tomorrow's twist?

I really like my tribe, I feel like I bond well with them. I think the vote will be based on what is gonna make our tribe better. I’m not really sure if people are gonna be basing their vote off of tomorrow’s twist.
2252 days 8 hours ago
themissinglink
Are you worried that last season will have an impact on your game? Even though you didn't play, it was mirrored after a season you hosted. Could that paint a target on your back, or could it help?

Oh wow was last season a tribute to me?  I had no idea!  That makes me feel all farm and fuzzy inside.  I don't think it should paint a target on my back, more like brand a target on my back with an iron poker (but there was already plenty of them from Gimp Island anyway).  But that is my burden to bear, I think plenty of people come in with huge targets on their back because they have played games recently had everyone has a past with at least one person in this game good or bad...
2252 days 7 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
George [JoeDaManXD]
Explain your relationship with Link! Also, this is your first group game in some time, what has changed? Are you familiar with any of your tribe mates?

Link and I are not best friends but we are not enemies too. I am not really familiar with my tribe mates, it was a like more than a year since I last played a group game.. But I am excited to meet them all :)
2251 days 23 hours ago
Nikki [Avatar20]
Your friend pair won immunity, but you find yourself vulnerable tonight. Could her immunty make you an easy target? How do you combat that? What do you think about the season's commemorative host, Leli14?

- Yeah, I’m really proud of Dana for pulling that one off, it’s huge to win first immunity which is really cool. I’m obviously nervous of course, but at the same time I still think everyone is fair game on a voting standard. I’m hoping to just get a feel for the tribe and see how it goes. I believe that Leli14 was one of the best hosts of survivor EVER! I genuinely love him and miss him and hoping for his return in the future #ripLeli !
2251 days 22 hours ago
Oysterman11
What do you think of the cast? Does the Ubinas tribe scare you? Although it could be said this is the more positively aligned tribe, it is only based on a relationship, not game-play or personality. Do you expect deviant play from anyone on this tribe?

-This cast looks interesting! I don't think I'm as scared of them because they all have preexisting tension between most of them, so I could see them crumbling easier than our tribe. However, I should not underestimate any tribe but based off of our "relationships" going into the game, we SHOULD have an advantage with tribe chemistry and getting alongness (that's not a word, I'm sorry). Just because people on this tribe are friends with someone else doesn't necessarily mean we are all "good". Things, in fact, have the potential to get messier on our tribe than the other tribe because we could see friends snaking other friends, but no one really knows! All I know is I'm excited about the ride :)
2251 days 18 hours ago
GiGi10
Matt [GiGi10]
You were a contestant in Leli's Survivor: Peru - Friends vs Enemies. Explain what you remember about that experience, and if that could help or hurt your chances here in this game? Do you expect to see any differences?

Okay well that game was like 3 years ago, but what I remember from it was that people would TRY and say they would vote out their partner but it would never happen. That being known, I’m coming into this game with the mindset that most pairs will stay that way on the friends tribe. That will hopefully help me strategize better. And of course there will be differences, no game is the same and if I know you I bet you’ll try to add a bit of dono flavour to this game
2251 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
9/10 Votes Received.
2251 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2251 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play a Runestone, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2251 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
2251 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright... After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2251 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!