This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S2 [APPLICATIONS OPEN]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S2..

2233 days 15 hours ago
sergeant
Preferred Name: Josh

Activity Level (1-10): 7 (I haven't been around the site in a long time and I am trying to get back into it)

Occupation (if applicable): Warehouse Worker

Color Level: Light Green

Prior Group Game Experience?
Lots but some highlights include

Bingo21's Survivor:Arctic-4th Place
Suitman's Survivor:Marquesas-3rd Place
BENLINUS' Survivor:Africa-3rd Place
Link's Survivor:Second Chances-Runner-Up
Cmack's Survivor:Iceland - 2nd Runner-Up
Flamingjoe's Big Boss:3-Winner

Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?

I have played in quite a few but I'd have to say Suitman's or Bingo21's

Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships):

As I mentioned above, I have been inactive on Tengaged for quite sometime and I am trying to get back into it because I have missed it. So I am still trying to figure out who I know that's still active.

Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships):

See above answer.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?

I will do my best to write confessionals often
2233 days 14 hours ago
Silver09
Preferred Name: Silver
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Occupation (if applicable): Student
Color Level: Red

Prior Group Game Experience? Kolby's Survivor (5/18), The Power Struggle (flop), Noahs Survivor (big flop), Tuter32 The Challenge (Success),

Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Kolbys Survivor

Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): J2999 and BigBrotherDonny, I played with James on the Power Struggle which he got me out in but we mended our friendship by being partners in the challenge. Me and Donny played in a BBUK type game and we were allys to the end and he has become one of my good friends on this site.

Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): Path I always thought he was a creep and he is, we played in Kolbys btw. Calvin ( Smoothstalker12) we played in Elliotwhi's Stars and we didnt get along lol we were after each other the whole game.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?  Yes I promise https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiN0kxizOHzdVMYus/giphy.gif
2232 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
~APPLICATIONS CLOSED~

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!