This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S2 [APPLICATIONS OPEN]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S2..

2244 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
My Series stresses NON-LIVE challenges, but contains pre-announced LIVE challenges as well. Please refer to the Challenge Rules Thread here: http://bit.ly/2m2kSYz

đź“ť Application
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preferred Name:
Activity Level (1-10):
Occupation (if applicable):
Color Level:
Prior Group Game Experience?
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships):
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships):

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2244 days 3 hours ago
Robbyjak
Preferred Name: Robby
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Occupation (if applicable): astrologer
Color Level: silver
Prior Group Game Experience? None
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Every one except this one
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): donosaurus_rex and thepug
We are lovers
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): donosaurus_rex and thepug
We are fighters

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? I promise I will try to try to write ONE confessional for every in- game day
2244 days 3 hours ago
GiGi10
Preferred Name:
Activity Level (1-10): 6.9
Occupation (if applicable): Prostitute
Color Level: White
Prior Group Game Experience? Sleighed Pieguy/Oldnewz game and would have sleighed younds game but tribe swap fucked me haha
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Yours babe
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): erm I guess mudindawilderness or whatever i dont remember his username but he was a really good ally in pie/newz game and i think he plays a lot of group games. and then like idfk ill say kaseyhope also a good ally but i dont really know if she plays many group games. I honestly dont really play a lot of group games so...
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): you for obvious reasons and then ill say gaiaphage just because he blindsided me last game i played :(

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? ill do my best big boy
2243 days 14 hours ago
Raydiz33
Preferred name: Cody
Activity level: 9
Prior group game experience: A ton
Favourite survivor group game series: Kolbys survivor
Two active group game friends(explain relationship): Luke(icebear) and Brady(coachwade) Luke and I were very close on kolbys survivor season 8 and he was my planned final 2. Brady and I were allies once Luke left.
Two active group game enemies(explain relationship) Mike “iz”(malcoix) We we’re going back and forth the whole game and he ended up getting a super lucky idol play. And Stewan(temeky) I just don’t like that guy.

I’ll always do confessionals. You don’t even need to ask
2243 days 14 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Preferred Name: Crypt
Activity Level (1-10): 8.5
Occupation (if applicable): Student
Color Level: Black
Prior Group Game Experience? Check my first blog
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? SuitMan's (even though I flopped)
Jackson (RealJacksonWalsh) and Philip (Philip13) - The three of us started our bond in Ultimate Stars. We were kind of a big 4 (with Robbyjak). After that group game, Jackson chose me to be his partner in the Amazing Race. Philip also wanted to align in another Survivor game.
Brady (CoachWade) - In every group game we play, we seem to butt heads. In Kolby's, he voted me out because I tried to tell him how to vote. I don't think that this rivalry will be settled anytime soon.
Dylan (Halloween) - Ultimate Stars was a tale of two sides. I was on one side, and Dylan was on the other. We were obviously against him, and he ended up winning.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes
2243 days 9 hours ago
TheRenny
Preferred Name: Renny
Activity Level (1-10): 2 when not in a game, 8 when in a game
Occupation (if applicable): Arts administrator
Color Level: Silver
Prior Group Game Experience? Plenty of Survivor group games, never won, often midmerge to late-merge boot
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series ? Been involved in too many to remember them all but I remember having a great time playing your original series when I was back in high school
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): SurvivorFan37 and Chastain, trust both these guys 100%, worked with them plenty of times and always have a blast
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): IceIceBaby and AdamLovesEverything, two players I just never see eye to eye with

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?  - absolutely

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.
2243 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Preferred Name: Satra
Occupation (if applicable): Audio Production
Color Level: Light Green
Prior Group Game Experience? Never won one.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? M&N because I am never returning again.
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): I don't wanna sound like an edgelord but all of them left the site leaving my stupid ass here and I've faded into inactive territory. I can't think of anyone
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): Like the last question most left the site... I guess Christian_ and whatever Gaiaphages new account is both of them are cowards.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes
2242 days 20 hours ago
Ross56
Preferred Name:Ross
Activity Level:9
Colour Level:Yellow
Prior Group Game Experience: Um Sometimes I flop but sometimes I do really well. For example: On Noahs Survivor I made it to 3rd and got Best Player. And then on Kolbys Survivor I got 4th boot rip :/
Two Active Group Game Friends: Um J2999 lol. We work together but I turned against him in TPS so idk. I could say Noah Kondon but meh he just blindsides me every time I play rood
Enemies: Eh dont really have any. I dont let past games affect me
Confessionals: Definitely
2240 days 11 hours ago
Brittney
Preferred Name: Ethan
Color Level: TV star
Prior Group Game Experience? a lot but kolby v bennett is the only game I played since last summer
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? itsofficial's is always good
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): path and totstrashy. both I have worked with a few times and we always make good duos, though tots and I have flopped a couple times
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): dallasandrew refused to speak to me in our last game together bc I don't think he's very smart. firex I don't think is an enemy but he probably thinks I hold some grudge over him not voting me to win in a game once so I don't think we'd work well together ever again lmao

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? yaaaaaaa
2240 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Preferred Name: Will N.
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Color Level: Light Green
Prior Group Game Experience? Check my profile. Lot's of Kolby's Survivor
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Kolby's
RobbyJak - We usually end up working on the same side (with a couple exceptions), and usually make a pretty good team
Demikol - Just a great person in general, not much else to say. Loyal, kind, and we worked well together in KvB

FireX - The guy blackmailed me into voting out my only ally, and has claimed that I'm a multi, so... yeah.
TJ2807 - We're good friends outside of games, but he was solely responsible for me leaving TPS, and I'm still slightly bitter about it

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Of course!
2240 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Preferred Name: Brittany
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Color Level: TV Star
Prior Group Game Experience? TTRS/TTBB series, NB Reality, RSF Franchise, M&N’s Survivor, PokePat’s Survivor, Survivor8’s BB, Obscurity’s Survivor, Cmack’s Survivor etc.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Cmack’s Survivor
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): Absol and I go way back to an original group game idea called “Banker” hosted by Turney, we have eachothers backs and work well together.
Rawr121 is sooo loyal and trustworthy, has never wronged me and I love him so much!
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): IceIceBaby and I just don’t mesh well, we usually target one another in whatever game we’re in together. Always has to say rude things to me and throw attacks.
Halloween is just a disgusting person inside and out :) lots of people don’t like him.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Of course
2239 days 7 hours ago
Garrett5
Preferred Name: Garrett
Occupation (if applicable): Writer
Color Level: Red
Prior Group Game Experience? Mud's Survivor, Zombies Survivor, Wanj's Survivor, Pokepat's Survivor, JB's Survivor, Emotion's Survivor, BHDS Survivor
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Pokepat's Survivor and Wanj's Survivor
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): Hufus and lliiaamm. Played in multiple groups with them at points in time, and they've become my closest tg friends outside of games.
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): I'm a lover, what even

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yee yee
2237 days 9 hours ago
Peterparker16
Preferred Name: Jay
Occupation (if applicable): Mechanic
Color Level: Purple
Prior Group Game Experience?:  Wanj survivor,  mud survivor, Liam's survivor,  magical big brother.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?: That's a hard one, I'd say wanj since I've been with that series for so long.
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): ZForZombie(a great and close friend someone I trust deeply) and mudnwilderness(also a close friend that I've know for a while)
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): Lionsden(a dickhead)  that's the only one honest.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?:   Yes
2236 days 15 hours ago
Preferred Name: Nikki
Activity Level (1-10): 7-8ish
Color Level: Silver
Prior Group Game Experience? Leli’s, Suitman’s, M&N’s, bigben’s, thetrackerjacker’s
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Probably Leli’s survivor series for sure
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): Probably Piddu (weve been friends on the site for a while after both being on RP games) & Archerskyfire ( we’ve been friends basically when I started tengaged)
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): I really don’t like SurvivorFan37 (he just always seems to not trust me and the last Survivor I played with him, i blindsided him and he flipped his shit) & Noah_kondon ( we’ve had Survivor beef in the past)

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?: Of course!

2236 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Preferred Name: Link
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Occupation (if applicable):
Color Level:Black
Prior Group Game Experience?: I hosted a series a few years ago, it did ok...
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?: Other than my own... Leli's Survivor
Two Active Group Game Friends on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): I have been away for over 500 days so I don't really know who is and isn't active anymore...
Two Active Group Game Enemies on Tengaged (Explain Relationships): I have been away for over 500 days so I don't really know who is and isn't active anymore...

2236 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Dana
- Female
- Student
- Gold
- https://tengaged.com/group/6537-miscellaneous/forum/topic/20021637
- BigBen's because I played one of the most intense games I've ever played with 2 rock draws and 2 very strong sides
- Ummm Nikki20 and LusciousLips5 we were an iconic female alliance like a year ago
- LIONSDEN121 because he's a MENINIST and constantly targets me but I keep getting him out early hahahaha, and then I'd say JakeGoesOnline because he literally just keeps lying over and over
- Yes
- Okay

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!