This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 14] Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 14] Immunity Challenge

1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in now! We will push the start time back to 6:45 to give enough time to check in after tribal council.
1275 days 4 hours ago
DrPepsi
here
1275 days 4 hours ago
Saginator18
heree
1275 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
Here
1275 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
here, question when exacly i can play my power to bet on someone winning immunity and i sit out?
1275 days 4 hours ago
cfff
hey!
1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You can do that now, if you'd like! Who would you like to bet on?
1275 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
1 moment
1275 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
i would want to use it, sit out and use it on brian
1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
You are allowed to wait until I reveal the challenge, just so you know!
1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Ooop, nevermind, recorded for Brian!
1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If Brian wins immunity, Vincent will ALSO win immunity!
1275 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
yeah i will do brian for sure
1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay, I will explain the challenge now. It will begin at precisely 6:45 PM EST.
1275 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
sorry for another question but i cant take part in this challenge because i used my power correct?
1275 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This SEMI-LIVE immunity challenge is called HANDS TOGETHER.

It's time for an endurance challenge. You will work to keep your hand gripped to the immunity necklace by posting every 15 minutes in your own thread created in this group. At exactly 6:45 PM EST, the challenge will begin. At that point, you will have FIFTEEN minutes to post your first comment in your thread. The first post must be:

*keeps hand on immunity 1*

If you do not post by 7:00 PM EST sharp, you are out of the challenge.

Once you do post for the first time, you will use that comments' timestamp as a reference for when to post for the second time. Once your previous post says "15 min ago", you will have one minute to post again. If you post early and are caught, your hand will slip and you will be eliminated from the challenge. If I don't see it before a comment is deleted, good for you. But if I catch it, you will be called out.

And obviously, if you post too late, you are out.

Each subsequent post must be marked by increasing the number:

*keeps hand on immunity 2*
*keeps hand on immunity 3*
*keeps hand on immunity 4*
*keeps hand on immunity 5*
*keeps hand on immunity 6*

And to clarify, every time you post, it should be measured against the previous post that was most recent. The fourth post should be measured fifteen minutes after the third post.

If no winner is crowned after twenty-four hours, the player with the highest count will win. Ties will be broken by who was the closest to being able to post again.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!