This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 12] Tribal Council #13 - Lǎnduò

Topic » [Ep. 12] Tribal Council #13 -..

1281 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Lǎnduò!

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Tyler has immunity. Everyone else is fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone (feel free to pick and choose which questions to answer):

- What is it going to take to make it to the end?
- What was the most surprising result of the touchy subjects challenge?
- Do you think there are any more twists in store?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 6:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1280 days 18 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Nick has decided to quit the game. Should he choose to, he will be permitted a place on the jury.

This Tribal Council has been cancelled.

Tonight's challenge will continue as scheduled.
1280 days 18 hours ago
Larson8897
Extinction bATlLe Bck pl,z

JKJK

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!