This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2127 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.

First things first, Julian I will take it back.

Your final immunuty challenge is going to test just how much you want this.

It is an endurance challenge.

The challenge will officially start at 6pm EST tonight.  At that time you have exactly 5 minutes to post:

*steps on platform*

It must be exactly like that, or else it won't count.  Then after exactly one hour you must post:

*adjusts*

You then have to continue doing this every hour until you are the last person remaining on a platform.

And I will be picky about time, it has to be exactly an hour since your last post.  If you post after 59 minutes you will be eliminated.  If you post after 1 hour and 1 minute you will be eliminated.  Obviously you can talk to each other in posts during the challenge I just mean if you post *adjusts* at these times.

If at any point you want to remove yourself from the challenge voluntarily just post *steps off platform* and you will be out.

This will be a true test of how much you want it, it could last for less than any hour or it could go on well into the night.

Before the challenge you must complete the Rites of Passage.  If you don't take part in it you will not be able to take part in the final immunity challenge.  This is your chance to pay tribute to your old tribe mates and the journey you went on.  Here is the link to the Rites of Passage thread:

https://tengaged.com/group/5647-links-survivor-samoa/forum/topic/21818312

Any questions?
2127 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Good luck guys.  I’ll post tributes soon.
2127 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Forgot to say, you don't have to wait for me to say "GO" you can just start from 6pm EST.
2127 days 8 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*steps on platform*
2127 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*steps on platform*
2127 days 8 hours ago
themissinglink
This challenge is on!
2127 days 8 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Gl Will
2127 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*steps on platform*
2127 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Good luck guys
2127 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I won't be winning this challenge regardless since I will be driving to work during a posting period in a few hours. Best of luck to you two.
2127 days 8 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
It's 00:04 for me now so good luck to you 2 xD
2127 days 7 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*adjusts*
2127 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*adjusts*
2127 days 6 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*adjusts*
2127 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*adjusts*
2127 days 5 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*adjusts*

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!