This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2107 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.

First things first, Will I will take it back.

Once again immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is simple.  I have created a puzzle and all you have to do is try and solve it.

Once you have completed the puzzle take a screenshot of your completed puzzle.  Make sure that the time is clear, which shouldn't be a problem with a simple screenshot so if it isn't clear I will be very suspicious and any suspicion of tampering will result in being disqualified from the challenge. 

The person that completes the puzzle in the fastest time will win immunity.

You have exactly 24 hours from when the challenge is posted to attempt the puzzle and submit your best time.  You are only allowed to submit one attempt.

Here is a link to the puzzle:

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=28601c52ad72

Survivors ready!

GO!
2107 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Do you want the whole screen in the screenshot or just a crop of our puzzle/the time?
2107 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
whole screen shot thanks
2106 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
nvm I don’t have time to do the challenge, I’m at work for the rest of the day and don’t want to get fired because my supervisor saw me doing a jigsaw puzzle lmao
2106 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sorry I know participation hasn’t been great but I’ve done all the other ones!!!
2106 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
The challenge is over!
2106 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Only Julian submitted an attempt, which means Julian wins individual immunity!
2106 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Congratulations Julian, you are safe from the vote tonight.
2106 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
For the record my time was 2:53

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!