This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Lotogatasi

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Lotogatasi

2133 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Brandon; Paula; and Waf, voted out at the last tribal council.  Will has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

James (jamessmith5) - It is getting close to the end now, how would it feel to be voted out at this stage?

Julian (TheSexiestdude990) - You were the only person not to attempt the challenge, do does that mean you are confident it won't be you tonight?

Will (SurvivorFan37) - Did you think that you needed immunity tonight or did you just want to stop someone else from winning it?

Brad (Nostalgic) - Tonight is the last time that we could see a hidden immunity idol played, do you expect to see any played tonight?

Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - This is the first tribal council since the merge that you have known that you won't have immunity, how worried does that make you?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2133 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will (SurvivorFan37) - Did you think that you needed immunity tonight or did you just want to stop someone else from winning it?

I think I definitely needed it since there are 5 people left and there’s not really a whole lot of room to fly under the radar anymore — everyone’s moved from “not get voted out” mode into “make it to the end” mode
2133 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian (TheSexiestdude990) - You were the only person not to attempt the challenge, do does that mean you are confident it won't be you tonight?

I'm not going home tonight so I mean 🙂
No but for real, I just got really busy irl. If I was going to do well in any challenge it was this one LOL
2132 days 23 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - This is the first tribal council since the merge that you have known that you won't have immunity, how worried does that make you?

I'm worried extremely worried without Immunity you don't know if you're not the one going home
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Julian stands*

"I don't need a souvenir"
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Hands over idol*
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against that person will not count.  This is indeed a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against Julian will not count.
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Brad
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
James
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Keizo
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Brad
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Brad - 2
James - 1
Keizo - 1
2132 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
I'll read the last vote.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!