This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

2131 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.

Keizo, I'll take back the necklace.

It's time for a twist that was inspired by the master of non-live hosting Leli.

Within the next 24 hours one of you will be leaving the game! Usually someone only leaves each 48 hours, but not this time!

Instead, we will have the Immunity Challenge AND Tribal Council at the same time!

Here's how it's going to work:

The 8th Immunity Challenge and the 8th Tribal Council will be posted at the same time. You will then vote AND compete at the same time. You have 24 hours to do both things.

BUT be careful who you vote for, because if you vote for the person who wins immunity, your vote will not count. So if the person who wins immunity is the person with the most votes, it's the person with the second highest amount of votes that will go home. So the immunity necklace actually works as a hidden immunity idol, except it will only be good for this tribal council. Should you wish, you may also elect to give immunity to someone else, should you win. You must inform me of your desire to do so (and to whom you wish to give it to) before the results of the challenge are revealed.

After twenty-four hours, I will collect the urn. I will then announce the results of the challenge. Immediately following this, the votes will be read.

With that let's get to the challenge.

For today's challenge you will be looking for Light Green levels! You have to find as many of them as you possibly can and PM me links to their pages.  Try to send as many links as possible in one message. 

The person who is able to find the most Brown levels and PM them to me wins immunity and is guaranteed as one in 5 shot of winning this game.

I will check all links you send to me and make sure that they are in fact Brown levels!

You have exactly 24 hours from when the challenge is posted. NO SHARING ANSWERS.  If you are caught sharing answers you will be disqualified from the challenge.

Survivors ready!

GO!
2131 days 19 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Soo light green or brown? xD
2131 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Sorry, Brown levels
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok I have the results
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Only two people attempted the challenge.
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Keizo and Will
2130 days 17 hours ago
Nostalgic
oop
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Keizo found 28 brown levels
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Will found 85 brown levels
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
That means Will wins individual immunity!
2130 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Congratulations Will, you are safe from the vote tonight.  Now let's head over to tribal council to find out the result...

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!