This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Lotogatasi

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Lotogatasi

2132 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Brandon, voted out at the last tribal council.  Keizo has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

James (jamessmith5) - The last 2 tribal councils the vote has been all over the place, why do you think that is?

Paula (honeybunch1) - We have seen one hidden immunity idol played, do you think there could still be more coming into play?

Waf (waf_) - Do you regret playing your idol at the last tribal council?

Julian (TheSexiestdude990) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Will (SurvivorFan37) - The medical evacuations confirm basically confirm that it is a final 2, does that change how people approach this game, or do people not really have a plan anyway?

Brad (Nostalgic) - Do you think an alliance will step up and try to take control of this game?

Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - A third straight immunity, do you think you will now have to "win" your way to the end?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2132 days 20 hours ago
honeybunch1
yes actually i do
2132 days 20 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - A third straight immunity, do you think you will now have to "win" your way to the end?

Honestly...I know I need to "win" my way to the end...the moment I lose immunity is the moment when I'm going home
2132 days 6 hours ago
Nostalgic
Brad (Nostalgic) - Do you think an alliance will step up and try to take control of this game?

I think so, this game is chaos and if someone is looking to be opportune they will try to force a majority alliance out of it
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are a read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Waf
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Brad
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Paula
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Brad
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Brad - 2
Paula - 1
Waf - 1
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
Paula
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Sixth vote
Paula
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Paula - 3
Brad - 2
Waf - 1
2131 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
I'll read the last vote.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!