This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Lotogatasi

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Lotogatasi

2114 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Keizo has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Country (countrysavage) - Does the fact the four tribes merged into one make this more complicated?

James (jamessmith5) - You were trying pretty hard for a while during the challenge, did you think that you needed to have immunity tonight?

Brandon (brandonrichie) - You didn't even attempt the challenge today, does that mean you are 100% confident that you won't be going home tonight?

Paula (honeybunch1) - There could be as many as 4 hidden immunity idols in the game at the moment, how worried are people about this?

Waf (waf_) - Do you think people will try and get back together with their original tribe mates for this vote?

Yandere (Yandereboy12) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Alexander (Path) - You survived a lot of tight votes to get here, are you worried you will continue to be a target?

Julian (TheSexiestdude990) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Will (SurvivorFan37) - How has the game changed now that we have merged?

Brad (Nostalgic) - Do you expect new alliances to form tonight?

Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - Do you think that you needed immunity tonight or was it about trying to stop someone else from getting it?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2114 days 20 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) - Do you think that you needed immunity tonight or was it about trying to stop someone else from getting it?

I needed immunity to feel safe it's Survivor after all you don't know what can happen in this game so with immunity I'm sure I stay in game at least one Tribal longer
2114 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yandere (yandereboy12)

i will baste my vote on who do i trust the most
2114 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will (SurvivorFan37) - How has the game changed now that we have merged?

I think it always gets more competitive at the merge now that the dead weight has been cut. I know that I personally haven’t had the chance to make many alliances because I almost never went to tribal before the merge but hopefully that will change soon.
2114 days 19 hours ago
countrysavage
It doesn't. I just wish I had more pop up notifications for this. If I would have started at the beginning . I would have a better chance than I did this go around. Best of luck to everyone.
2114 days 17 hours ago
honeybunch1
4 idols omfg that not good
2114 days 17 hours ago
Path
Alexander (Path) - You survived a lot of tight votes to get here, are you worried you will continue to be a target?

I mean, It can keep happening, But it's been very overwhelming for me these past few votes, I mean ofc i'm worried it's survivor you can be targeted at any moment, But i deeply value trust in this game, and i'll be basing my vote on the people i've spoke to and trust.
2114 days 15 hours ago
Nostalgic
Brad (Nostalgic) - Do you expect new alliances to form tonight?

Of course, merge has hit and people are going to run around to form alliances and the like. There are a bunch of people I haven't met before on this tribe now and that's how it goes
2114 days 7 hours ago
waf_
Waf (waf_) - Do you think people will try and get back together with their original tribe mates for this vote?
I personally think that everyone has a clear idea of what they are going to do in this TC, but it can be influence of the original tribes.
2113 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2113 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2113 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
bites nails
2113 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2113 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
country
2113 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Alexander
2113 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Brad

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!