This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Savaii

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Savaii

2138 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat.  A total lack of effort in the challenge today and you deservedly end up here

Camila (FoxyWinters) - If one person had even submitted a blank flag then you wouldn't be here, why did this tribe just not bother?

Yandere (Yandereboy12) - With there being only 3 people how do you decide who to vote for?

Alexander (Path) - Does the fact that no one bothered to submit a flag suggest that everyone is confident they are safe tonight?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2138 days 16 hours ago
Path
Alexander (Path) - Does the fact that no one bothered to submit a flag suggest that everyone is confident they are safe tonight?

I mean i don't think it's about being safe, It's more about people have in real life stuff to take care of and i think most people suck at that competition, so they didn't bother submitting.
2138 days 16 hours ago
Yandereboy12
yandere (Yandereboy12)

i decide whats best for me longterm and theirs people in this game that are agaisnt you so i gotta keep my eyes on the chetter and make sure what i do is right
2137 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2137 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2137 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2137 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Camila
2137 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
7th person voted out of Link's Survivor Samoa
Camila
2137 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Camila, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Camila, the tribe has spoken.
2137 days 18 hours ago
FoxyWinters
yay im out becouse no one send me a mail :/ im not going to be sad
2137 days 18 hours ago
FoxyWinters

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!