This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2139 days 19 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris - What big moves did you make that were solely your own and not somebody else's?

Big moves that made solely on my own would be tying the vote against Kara and taking out Dono before anyone else could really get the chance to. I played a similar game to Kara in some aspects except I was more UTR and never really a target. Taking out Kara would have left me in the Final 3 with someone who relied on physical challenges to get the end and someone who felt frustrated they could not gain control in the game which I can understand the frustration why. I was a big advocator for pushing you to go home earlier in the merge. I started to plant seeds at the beginning of the merge painting you as a wildcard or someone who had the potential to win this game. I was very involved for the reason you went home because taking you out compared to Ross or Hoop would be the best strategical move. Personally I enjoyed talking to you a lot, but game wise I really could never trust you. Overall, I honestly thinking taking you out was one my strongest moves that positioned myself to get to the end of the game.
2139 days 19 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris: Why do Kara and Jimmy not deserve to win?

Kara does not deserve to win because I can understand the perception of why she can come across as fake to people. She rubbed people the wrong way because if it was not her way than it would not be considered the ideal way. She emotionally manipulated people sometimes which can leave a bad taste in your mouth if it burns you too much in the process. She was not the best friend to everyone in the game as much as she portrayed to be. Buttering up people when she knows they are leaving is not the smartest route.

Jimmy does not deserve to win the game simply on the fact they he relied solely on physical challenges and made no effort to reach out to other members that were not on his original Tribe. You would be a fool to think that people can play this whole game without making a cross tribal alliance. He always says that he did not feel like talking to the other tribe and they would have to talk to him first. To me he lacks the ability to initiate a conversation which is why his social game is so weak. He was hidden in the dark most of the game as his lack of awareness shows up when he was not in the majority several times. The times he was in majority is when he voted out someone who could have helped his game rather then hurt his game. As he started to betray his own allies he became more arrogant towards the latter end of the game and condescending. Jimmy preaches loyalty, but he cannot even follow it.
2139 days 18 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris - You were so easily manipulated, and so paranoid of everything, can you honestly say it did not cripple your game? Did you ever have one to begin with? If you did, it almost seems like it was lost.

Perception is not always reality. I was definitely manipulated at times, but at other times I would attempt to be manipulating others whether it would succeed or fail. Being emotionally manipulated definitely did cripple my game because I was so blind and denial of the scenarios that could possibly happen in the game that I simply chose to ignore them rather then actually confront them. As I stated too, paranoia is the devil. Paranoia is always my biggest weakness in the game because I choose to trust the people who have more secrets hidden from me then the actual people who are more open with me. I definitely had a game, but you are right it was lost along the way. I started this game with no idea how I was going to play this game. It was not until the swap that I started to reorganize my thoughts and was like now is the time to start thinking of all possible scenarios. All of those scenarios were positive. I never thought of a negative scenario after the swap because I believed I was in a good position in time for a merge. Yet, assumptions are not always reality like I said as well. I lost myself towards the latter end of the game because I simply could not choose a side. My game was supposed to be a clear picture, but nothing is ever clear and smooth. It was a smooth line that was blurred by my own emotions. I was lost in this game sometimes trying to understand myself. I can even say now I'm still trying to collect how this game has gone for me. I feel like there were two paths in this game I could have taken. I took the hard path and it did not pay off well for me at times. There was the path I should have taken.. where I was not in denial of everything going on around me. I hope this answers your question well.
2139 days 18 hours ago
IRandomal123
Why is Kara such a bitch? Drag her through the mud hard. Be the vicious bitch I want to see.

Kara is a bitch for the simple fact that she is so damn controlling. At times I was very frustrated because I felt like I was talking to a blank wall because sometimes I felt there a disagreement when it came to who would go on a vote. Any female who plays in these games gains the stereotype of being a bitch because they are seen as bossy. It is just societal standards that we follow. Was she a bitch at times?  Sometimes yes. She could be so snappy with me that I sometimes would want to snap my phone in half. It was aggravating. We all got a bitch inside of us wanting to come out. Kara's is just a bit stronger.

What is the sole element of your game that stands out from the other 2. You have to sell yoirself on this because the jury is probably not in your favor right now.

The sole element of my game that really stands out from the other two is I was never targeted in this game until the Final 5. I went to more Tribal Councils in this game compared to my other two finalists because luck was not on my side at times. I received one vote this whole entire game given to me by the lovely Ross. I even tried to convince him to vote Kara because I did not want him ruining my 0 vote streak. Alas he gave me a vote. I never had immunity in this game and was never targeted because I really was in almost every single alliance after merge started. That question confused me at first, but now I can definitely understand why people thought it. The fact that I was in almost every single alliance proves that I had the necessary connections to go far in the game. I would talk to people even that were outside my main alliances just to get their intel so that they would never target me in this game. I'm pretty much responsible for a lot of the drama that happened towards the later end of the game because I always caused it while sitting in the back. People did not notice me until it was too late. I had more intel from others and I would just share everyones secrets. This definitely backfired on me, but it paid off since I made it. However, its very easy to get to the end with the right people. Its a very hard thing to convince people you voted out that you should win the game. Thus, I feel my strategy can either garner respect or lose respect.
2139 days 18 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris - You were my best friend in the game. Someone I confided in, not just for game stuff, but also some very personal stuff that not a lot of people in my life know about. I knew you're a gamer, so I didn't expect much from you in the game at the beginning, but then you said I was your friend for real and that made me believe that you would have my back as much as I had yours. I took the fall for you on the Brian-Nick situation and I had opportunities to vote you out, but I didn't. In return, I got you and Kara talking mad shit behind my back. Why? And aside from this, not a lot of people know, but you pulled some heavy strings in the game and I feel like you're underrated for that.

I honestly am sorry for talking shit about you in this game because I would be a hypocrite to not say I acted like a victim and was annoying in this game as well. I think the reason that I talked about you like that was because I was using a defense mechanism. I used projection as a defense mechanism because I was projecting all my insecurities onto your own insecurities. It is extremely dumb on my part because as I told you.. you're more like me than anyone else in this game. We have the same ups and downs it felt like I was looking in a mirror. It was often surreal and scary to me how much we had in common in terms of outside the game. I was in denial of the person I really was because I have this wall up with most people and I'm not usually as open with people as I used to me. I have tough skin and for you to actually break it? A very different experience for me. Projecting my insecurities onto you is the worst because it makes you feel like shit when I should be dealing with my issues on my own and not blaming someone else for them through ridicule of someone else with the exact same issues I'm going through. You were a friend to me in this game when I treated you like nothing at times. You told me the truth that I never wanted to hear. I was in denial of what you told me sometimes because my wall was already broken with you. The simple lesson I learned is I'm my own worst enemy. I can't blame others for my own problems and I hope you can forgive me on the things I should have believed and the things I said as well.

I do feel I'm a bit underrated in some aspects of this game, but people never really know what everyones exact strategy is in the game. For some people its easier to figure it out, and with me its probably the most difficult. Survivor to me is not about making flashy moves when I do not need to. I go into every group game with the intention of playing a different way each time. I'm never a fan of the big moves look good on your resume card because why pull off a big move just for the entertainment? Likewise I had a hand in every single person's vote out with the exception of Hoop's and Stephen losing in the tie-breaker challenge. I can try to get people to understand my game in depth, but convincing them is a whole another process that takes a lot of skill. I may not win this game, but I made it here and I'm proud of it at the end of the day. My strategy may have been undermined or messy at times, but we all can be messy when were clouded emotionally. Underestimation of people can backfire on people. People underestimated me while I overestimated the people I thought I could trust. Survivor is complicated, and you just have to figure yourself out along the way.
2139 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Chris  -

--He always says that he did not feel like talking to the other tribe and they would have to talk to him first.

This is a direct lie, and proof that Chris is not through lying to people.

--To me he lacks the ability to initiate a conversation which is why his social game is so weak.

It is precisely because I initiated a conversation that I'm here in the finals now.

--He was hidden in the dark most of the game as his lack of awareness shows up when he was not in the majority several times.

Yes, I spent many competitions being isolated, only to suddenly be Mr. Popular once I won. Don't think it wasn't completely obvious what you were doing. It's how I knew you were two-face.

--The times he was in majority is when he voted out someone who could have helped his game rather then hurt his game.

The times I voted in the majority either saved my life or the majority was so deep that my vote wouldn't have made the difference. Don't even try to make it look like I played a disloyal game after you voted out Kara so you could make your "huge move" of forcing a tie.

--As he started to betray his own allies he became more arrogant towards the latter end of the game and condescending. Jimmy preaches loyalty, but he cannot even follow it.

This attack on my character cannot go without response. You know I played a loyal game, and I am offended that you would say otherwise. The arrogance here was your feeling you didn't need to speak to me between votes. The condescension was each time you lied to me, followed up with "oh, Jimmy, I wanted to tell you the truth," and "what, you don't trust me?" -- completely transparent.
2139 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2139 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
The votes have been cast.  I know you want to find out the result, but you will have to wait until the reunion show.  I'll see you there shortly.
2139 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
Love me, hate me, feel indifferent...it was a great game :)

Good luck Chris & Jimmy!
2139 days 17 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Best of luck you three, great answers :)

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!