This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2140 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Brady; Brian; Brendan; Nick; Hoop; Ross; and Stephen, voted out at the last tribal council.

Kara, Chris, and Jimmy you have made it as far as you can in this game.  Now it is up to the jury to decide your fate.

Kara, Chris and Jimmy please post your opening statements. 

Jury please allow them to post their opening statements then feel free to ask any questions that you would like.  Then send in your vote.

You have exactly 24 hours from when this is posted to send in your vote.
2140 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
First of all I'd like to say how tough this game has been on me - mentally, physically, emotionally. I think Link did a great job of casting and even though at times I felt like I hated this game AND the game hated me....I really did enjoy it.

Secondly, I'm not perfect and I'm not innocent. Did I lie in this game? Yes. Did I say things i didn't really mean? Yes. But...did I work my butt off and try my hardest? Yes. Do I want to win? Absolutely.

Not sure what my chances are to get votes from jury. People base their votes on different things...who they like most, who dominated in a certain aspect, who was most deceptive, who went longest without votes. Find what's right for you and I will respect it. I just ask that you give me a chance, you ask questions, and you have an open mind.

I come into games a lot of the time as the only girl, which makes me a target. I'm decently known on the site, which makes me a target. I'm pretty good at comps, which makes me a target. All game I felt like I had this HUGE target painted on my forehead. I only won one individual immunity pre merge and the tie breaker that got me here, but I'll be damned if I didn't come in second in many of the challenges. It was quite frustrating lol! What I aimed to do in this game was align myself with almost everyone as neatly as possible. I feel I accomplished that, all the while not receiving a vote until f6. I had my original Agatti alliance of Haz, Brian, Jimmy while I made cross tribe alliances with Stephen, Tim, and Brady. From that point we got deeper into the game and I got deeper into alliances, with the following chats: Old People, Cast Iron Kittens, Outsiders, Vagina Lovers Anonymous, Unicorn Eaters, Calvin KleinS, Team Woof, and Underdogs.

Part of my social gameplay was to constantly act paranoid and alone...which seemed to work in my favor as I had people chat and it get back to me about how "desperate" I was so they wanted to work with me. I liked appearing clueless and weak. To some of you maybe you found this annoying but heyyyyy it got me here :) I also focused on making personal, non game related relationships with people....finding out about their pets, school life, where they're from. I tried to be everyone's friend....yet all the while I had a hand in every single one of you leaving.

Also I shall point out that Chris was my tightest alliance here. We've made it to the end of group games together before and have been friends about 4 years. We tried to keep that on the down low as we constantly fed each other information from others. The two people I made f2 deals with...I actually made it here with, even if there were bumps in the road. I'm not going to bad mouth my competitors and hope my own game can speak for itself.

One of my key individual game moves was knowing that Brian was going to leave the game. I was playing both sides and decided to frame my buddy Ross for a wild card vote...yes, it was in fact me that voted for Hoop. Surprise! People already thought Ross was shady, so I used that to my advantage to knowingly not vote with majority so I could with a clear conscience not vote my friend, Brian, and in turn lead people to believe Ross was in fact this huge flip flopper. Sorry Ross :x Wanted to manage jury as best as I could while also setting myself up for the rest of the game that even if people didn't trust me, they trusted you less.

Hoop, as explained in tributes, I never spoke to you to use you as my go to person to name when someone wanted to know my opinion. That way if things got back to you, we weren't actually aligned and there would be no reason for you to be pissed. I spent a lot of my game finding info from others and using that to my advantage rather than appear as a leader or in control.

I knew where every vote was going to land aside from Jimmy voting Hoop (which I thought was possible but risked so I would definitely stay and stay with my idol in my pocket to use at f4) and Chris voting me this last tribal.

Whether I receive your vote or not, I'm happy with the effort i put into this game and feel i played it well. I do apologize to the people I may have hurt along the way. i don't take joy in that. and if you hate me or dislike me for some reason, maybe we can talk about that after the game has ended because i do actually care. i look forward to your questions and wish both of my competitors the best of luck!
2140 days 18 hours ago
IRandomal123
I’m headed to a movie right now so I apologize in advance as my opening statement will be a bit later.
2140 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
... so you got me out? ... Wow
2140 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
@brian, no I didn’t get you out. Others wanted you out from the prior vote where Brady left. I got people to vote brady with the promise I’d vote you next; which I didn’t. I saved you the brady vote but wasn’t able to save you the next. And for me, you had to go at some point because you’re best buds with Jimmy. I wasn’t going to risk taking on the both of you when numbers dwindled. For me personally, I would’ve kept you a couple more votes but the majority didn’t feel the same so I had to appear in agreement or I would’ve followed shortly.
2140 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
. . . That did not change how I'm feeling rn. . .
2140 days 17 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
So much bullshit thrown already
2140 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
I have to do mine now,I have prom tomorrow so very busy.
Kara, we never talked once, why do you deserve my vote?
Jimmy, you backstabbed me when I tried to save us both.My question for you is what is your biggest regret?
Chris, you I was probably playing the most with. My question for you is what was your biggest move in the game.
To all of you, compare each juror to a real survivor player and why. Failure will result in not getting my vote.
2140 days 14 hours ago
IRandomal123
I would like to start by saying this game was a fun and an emotionally chaotic mess at times for me. When I actually first applied to this game I had no idea that Kara had actually applied until I asked her if I should drop my application. I almost debated withdrawing my application because as you can tell I have known her for 4 years and playing a game with a close friend can be difficult. Kara was one of my closest allies and although the end was messy. I still do consider her a close friend.

I feel that there are a lot of words to describe my game such as lying, backstabbing, or in general all over the place. However, I think the perfect word to describe my game would be scatterbrain. Timing was the most important part of the game for me and I was often focused on the future more than the present. I had in my head these ideal scenarios that I would hope to work out for me successfully, but I was in denial that everything would be a perfect sweep to the finish. My perfect scenario was a Final 4 of me, Stephen, and Kara. I was heavily depending upon the idea of a Final 2 because I felt that anyone remaining out of my ideal scenario would take me to the end with them. One part of my strategy this game was to make everyone feel that I was their number one and that they could trust me. I was foolish to think this with some people because I was convinced that they held my best interests instead of their own. A very dumb thought on my part because everyone is in this game for themselves which is how it should be played. However, I think part of this strategy did work because I was never targeted in this game. I did not receive a vote until the final 5 which could arise the questions of is he friends with everyone? Or he is just a goat? I was put as being in every alliance during a challenge. This could be a true to a point, but was I really in every alliance?  Perception is not reality. I think the biggest thing I learned this game was that assumptions are not reality.

On my original tribe, I was on the outs. I literally talked more to Kavaratti then my own Tribe because it was the only alliance I was excluded from all game. I mean literally I was so dumb at the beginning I made an alliance with the other skeleton only to fail to realize they were not on my Tribe. My inside source to the majority alliance on my original Tribe was Kara. I would say the only person I bonded with on my original Tribe was with Ross and Kara if I’m being honest during that time. I truly deemed that I would be gone premerge. I made this assumption and I proved it wrong. Honestly the person I started to become close with was Stephen. Stephen and I were in a similar position during the swap as we both had been screwed over by numbers. Of course I made the assumption that Brady would vote Dono and Dono would be gone no matter what. This assumption was reality, but really why am I always quick to assume something positive will happen that I want to happen. My naivete is such a weakness. I believe I am naive when it comes to assume people are always on my side when that is certainly not the case. Arrogance is a person’s downfall. I can’t really explain how my strategy started, but its like when I started telling lies about others I started to believe my own lies. The biggest assumption I made in this game for example was that Brian did not trust me. Yet, he would tell me about his personal life? If he trusted me with his personal life.. Why couldn’t I trust him in terms of the game? The assumptions in my head cloud my judgement. The same happened when I assumed Nick was after me during Final 10. It’s like I have a voice in my head that tells me people are after me when they are not. I assumed Nick did not trust me so I did not trust him. Paranoia is the devil. Brian was never after Nick in that vote.. I was after him. I told Stephen and ultimately Brian became a scapegoat because of my assumption. Assumptions are just a curse in the game of Survivor.

I embrace my flaws of this game because it shows me that I have a lot to learn. Don’t always be so quick to assume. As I mentioned before my strategy entering this game was to make everyone have me as their best friend or as their number one. Did this work? Hell no. I was referred to as “Mini-Russell” by Stephen which I still fail to understand. However, I did pit people against each other. I would share everything with everyone just to make others the target. It’s a bit messy, but I just fell into the habit. A very bad habit. I don’t think I’ve lied in any game as much as I’ve ever lied in this one. It is so easy to lie in the game of Survivor. It is extremely hard to be honest in Survivor. Game wise I lied like no tomorrow. Personal wise every conversation I shared with people in this game were real and it was not me trying to just get your trust. These conversations were genuine when they had nothing to do with the game.

To summarize, my game was a scatterbrain paranoia lying mess. I started this game as a nobody and to think I actually made it? Luck definitely played a role. Luck was not on my side premerge as I was on the outs and screwed by a swap. However, I always planned my assumption seeds and hoping they work. Dono even told me I planted the seeds of action to take him out. However, he already had a lot of people that wanted him out. I just got lucky to get on a Tribe with him where I could take him out first. I am the only survivor of a swap that ultimately destroyed every person after in that Tribe with the exception of Hoop. I have had a hand in every vote out with knowledge of who was going every single time. The only time I was truly blindsided in this game was Hoop going home. I had been played when I thought I was playing everyone else… Assumptions once again are not reality. I’m starting to realize now that I was more UTR than originally thought. I went from a nobody on Day 1 to the person in the back who watched all the drama unfold. I never won Immunity in this game. I was never really safe but I just assumed I was safe because everyone trusted me right? Ehh no. To a degree I was never really a target, but also what would make me a target if I’m quietly sitting back and watching everything unfold?

Physically in this game I couldn’t complete against the strongest. Socially I talked to everyone that I could. Strategically I convinced myself that I was influencing as many people as I could which is just another assumption. I definitely did not play an amazing game in terms of how I tossed relationships aside very quickly.. But I’m proud of the fact that I did it and made it. Whether or not I receive your vote in the end it's just a matter of assumption which is the downfall in my game.

I know people are upset for things that were done this game as it was very emotionally draining for those involved towards the end of the game. Please don’t let those feelings grow into hatred. Please do not be hateful towards Kara. She is a close friend of mine that I ultimately was convincing myself she wasn’t on my side when majority of the time she was. We lie about some things, but forgiveness is the only key to success. I’m glad I’ve learned the lessons I needed to learn. Just remember from my own foolish words assumptions are not reality.. And we can all learn to forgive no matter what. I apologize for my lengthiness, but I had a lot on my mind. Good luck to you Kara and Jimmy we did it :P
2140 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hello everyone. First, let me say that this might be the most fun I've had playing a group game Survivor, and I believe this is in large part due to the cast. I'd love to run into any one of you in a future game and hopefully we can work together.
This is my sixth Survivor Group game, and my 3rd finals. So please understand that I lack experience compared to others who have played many games over the course of many years. Because I am an extreme introvert by nature, it is difficult for me to socialize as much as one would hope. I see this as a sort of handicap, causing me to fight an uphill battle in every game I play. But I'm here to tell you that it's improving with each game. Never before have I spoken to as many people as I have in this game. There were several times in this game where I ignored my intuition, only to be quite satisfied that deep down, I'd been right all along. A lesson I've learned in this game is to listen to my intuition.
This game, like so many others, was supposed to be simple. I find a happy little majority alliance within my premerge tribe, we dominate the challenges until merge. We take apart the remainder of the opposing team, and then take out the rest of our tribe. Very easy recipe. Everything was going great, but other people had other plans. They had already been forming alliances across tribal lines, where that's something that ruins the fun for me. I prefer to imagine it as if we are two tribes separated by distance. I'll get the hang of this.
I tried my hardest to remain true to my original alliance of Haz, Kara, and Brian. I was dismayed to find that Haz could not be saved after Merge, since I felt like our alliance had done so well during the swap phase. I took a lay of the land to see who would most likely be targeted amongst the original Kavaratti, trying to stick with my original opening strategy. I was safe, and therefore unafraid to be vocal about my target being Brady. Brady called it when he said I was playing a shady game. Where he was concerned, I can see why. I agreed to the alliance, because to have said no would have potentially made me a target unnecessarily. Several times in this game, I've wondered about that road not taken. This was a vote where I was NOT safe due to immunity, and I was dependant what social game I could muster to keep me from being a target.
When Brian left, I was further weakened, but I had to roll with the punches. I had begun talking to more people now that the merge had occured, and felt a little more secure in a few of my new relationships. I was looking to determine who was going to be my next alliance, as the original one of just Kara and I was too small to be effective.
It was here that I started to feel like my dominance in challenges was getting noticed. I was being told by people I trusted that other people were after me. Ok, no problem, I'll just kick it into high gear. Everyone was playing it safe that week, the twist keeping everyone on their toes. So Brendan went as the easy common target. I used this twist to make sure everyone knew I was going to win the challenge, when in truth I had no idea. This was a frequent strategy I used, trying to keep everyone from even bothering to try in the competitions. I also frequently fed out false scores to people I didn't entirely trust, wanting them to pass out the information that my score was actually worse than it was, causing people to stop trying once they got to a certain point.
When Nick left, any hopes I had of forming a majority alliance went along with him. At this stage of the game, i saw Chris and Nick as both equally important to my game. They had given me valuable intel, and I would have their backs in return. I wanted to build this into something, adding Kara of course.
Then, of course, I knew for certain that I had no one in the game. I was alone, and I would need to win every challenge to get to the end. I was stopped by Stephen at F6. I was sure I was done. But lo and behold, some of my social game actually paid off and I got the information I so desperately needed to stay alive in the game. There was a plan for Hoop, Ross, and I to vote Kara, but once Ross let me know he wasn't doing it, I knew I only had two options. Steal the spot from Hoop, or throw in the towel and give up. My position was too wobbly as it was to ask the survivor gods for anything else. I wasn't entirely sure I would even survive that week.
My game was a game of survival. I was everyone's target, and I want you to ask why? You all played the same competitions that I did, and you know just how difficult it was for me to pull off that many immunities. As long as I'm still here, neither of the other finalists can claim to have taken out all of their targets. Even though Chris and Kara weren't true to me, I realized it early enough to stop them. I am the one they could not take down, either physically, strategically, or socially.
2140 days 14 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris, you I was probably playing the most with. My question for you is what was your biggest move in the game.

My biggest move this game could either be tying the vote against Kara or sending out power player Dono which could not have been done without Brady. These moves I believe were my strongest because ultimately getting the opportunity to take out Dono through luck removed a power player before merge. Voting Kara at the end also sets the tone for this season that everything goes out with a bang.

Brady- I would say Zeke. He is all about making big moves and being very vocal about it as he even left an alliance during the game by directing his attention to the other people in the alliance. Zeke feels frustrated when things do not go his way, but when he gets his way it makes up for it.

Brian- I would say Eliza. Eliza can be disliked for a lot of the things she said in the game or could be seen as not being trustworthy. Eliza can be loyal to people that she significantly trusts in his game. However, Eliza is blind when she fails to realize that not everyone trusts her in the game.

Brendan- I would say Will Sims II. Will Sims II did not leave a big mark on the game. He talked to when he needed to. He would do as he was told.

Nick- I would say Carolyn from Worlds Apart. Carolyn is extremely under-the-rader and never really targeted. She is well liked by most people and can be trusted to a degree. She is quick to think on her feet, but lacks the awareness that people may be after her.

Hoop- I would say Tyler from Worlds Apart. Extremely quiet.. very hard to notice in the game. Can be threatening if he is with the right people. Has the ability to make it to the end if he has many friends. Strategically smart, but lacks social skills.

Ross- I would say Kass. Kass is a snake and flip flops a lot in the game. Kass never really trusts anyone and always feel people are out to get her. She likes to cause chaos even if she is blame for it.

Stephen- I would say Jenna Morasca. Jenna is a very emotional player and can be strategical when needed to be. Jenna hates not having control in the game and will give up when things do not go her way. She is loyal to the people she is loyal to, but she has no problem getting rid of someone she doubts her trust in.
2140 days 13 hours ago
Jacadeux
I have to do mine now,I have prom tomorrow so very busy.
Jimmy, you backstabbed me when I tried to save us both. My question for you is what is your biggest regret?

I also tried to save us both, but when I saw it couldn't be done, I had to make a choice. My biggest regret in this game, in hindsight, is being too bullheaded to work outside original Agatti. My loyalty to them did not pay off like I'd dreamed, and I keep wondering about that potential alliance with Brady and you. Could we have found ourselves in a better position where I would not have written your name down?
I cut myself off at the knees, and was too stubborn to listen to anyone who said otherwise. But at that time, I was still very much in the mindset of Agatti strong according to my opening strategy, and I thought of that stubbornness as loyalty.

To all of you, compare each juror to a real survivor player and why. Failure will result in not getting my vote.

Jury=Survivor Comparisons. This will take time to do it justice. Expect answers in the morning.
2140 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Kara, we never talked once, why do you deserve my vote?

I think I deserve your vote because it could be argued that I had the most difficult road to get here. And what I mean by that is I only had immunity around my neck once, during original tribes, but yet I showed in multiple comps that I was a physical threat, coming in second. In my opinion there’s nothing worse than being second in comps because it shows what a physical threat you are without having the reward of safety. And because I couldn’t depend on having immunity, I had to socialize myself to safety. Maybe my strategy with you doesn’t make sense to everyone, but at the end of the day I can also honestly say I didn’t betray you because we were never aligned in any way, shape, or form. So maybe a combination of my ability to survive in this game plus the fact I didn’t break any word or alliance to you would make me deserving of your vote.

For your survivor comparisons I will have to get to work on these. I might do a few at a time to break it up. I’m currently watching old seasons and have only seen maybe 10 seasons total, so I am not an all knowing fan yet. Bear with me 🤓
2140 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Brady - for me it’s quite obvious that you are similar to Coach Wade, like your username reveals. When I watched him on Tocantins I was constantly laughing and wondering what the heck was going through his head lol. He was a huge entertainment factor. Coach was big into trying to have control of the game and I feel he did a decent job of that in the beginning, just as you did. But as the game went on, people weren’t buying what he was selling.

Brian - to me you are a lot like erik reichenbach from Micronesia. I’m currently watching the season (not finished so please don’t spoil!) but to me he seems very loyal and honest. He came ready to play and fight his way to the end. He wasn’t afraid to expose someone to get him further and his friendship with Ozzy reminds me of your friendship with Jimmy.
2140 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Brendan - the name that comes to mind when I think of you is Billy Garcia from Cook Islands. He didn’t fit in with his tribe and never did anything. You survived a lot longer than he did but since I know you never really connected with anyone during the game it seems your lack of effort matched his :x

Nick - I feel like you were most like Cirie Fields on Panama. You were an unexpected threat but then people slowly started to realize how likeable and smart you were. It’s my opinion that you could’ve won this game and that you had great connections with everyone. You’re a major under the radar threat but I saw you 👀 lol
2140 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
The rest will come in the morning!

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!