This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor India Applicaions

Topic » Link's Survivor India..

2203 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
Anyone that didn't play in Galapagos can and should apply.

In order to remove some of the previous stresses of hosting and to allow everyone a fair chance this season will feature all NON-LIVE challenges. 

----------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name:

Activity Level (1-10):

Colour Level:

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?:

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:
2203 days 9 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Preferred Name: Josh

Activity Level (1-10): 10

Colour Level: Yellow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Bella's Next Top Model 5/14. All Star Bella's Next Top Model 10/10.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Survivor: Game Changers

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes
2203 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
Preferred Name: Giraffez

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Colour Level: brown

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Winner of links survivor marquases and see my bio for others

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: San Juan del sur

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: yes
2203 days 7 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Preferred Name: Keizo

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):Varlto's Survivor 1 15th/18th got plan going but sadly backstabbed and out in 4-3 :/

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Africa

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes
2203 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
male
rl10 Survivor Japan 3/16 Fan Favorite/rest is on bio
Pearl Islands
Definitely yes
2202 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
Preferred Name: Christian

Activity Level (1-10): 9.5

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): This is my first one.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: China and Blood vs water

2201 days 15 hours ago
Cookie_13
Preferred Name: Lavender (Lav)

Activity Level (1-10): 9.9

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): fun, brief, @FoxyWinters, @BrainJak

Favorite CBS Survivor Season?: Heros and Villians

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: yes
2201 days 15 hours ago
jayrox9321
Preferred Name: Jay

Colour Level: blue

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): non-live inact game, noahs survivor, noahs survivor blood vs water, shabootys big brother, the power struggle and total drama island.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Heroes and villians

2201 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
Preferred Name:
Jimmy

Activity Level (1-10):

Colour Level:
Silver

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
Noah's Survivor, The Power Struggle, YouTube Survivor

Heroes vs Villains

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:
absolutely
2201 days 13 hours ago
jmain14
Preferred Name: Nick

Colour Level: Light Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I was the runner-up of Japan.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Micronesia or Gabon. Love them both so much.

2201 days 8 hours ago
Shri_Dolphin
Preferred Name: Kat

Activity Level (1-10): 3

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): None First Time

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: China (15th) or Millenials VS. Gen X (33rd)

2200 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Preferred Name: Kara

Colour Level: tv star

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): i've never played your games, but i've done njkoda, m&n, cmacks, gaiaphage, vlad, kardashley's survivors - as well as multiple big brothers, america's next top models, moles, are you the one, whodunnit.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: just started watching season 13 cook island and i think it will be awesome! i haven't seen many seasons so i'm watching older ones now. s18 and s7 have been my favorites so far because of the personalities :)

2200 days 15 hours ago
naruto213
Preferred Name: Timothy

Colour Level: Red

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I played in your Tocantins season, made finals, and the rest in on my page

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Micronesia, Duh

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yas hunni
2200 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex

Preferred Name: Dono

Activity Level (1-10): 10

Colour Level: Bleevee Star

independence

Cagayan, Gabon, HvV, HvHvH (until the finale), Micronesia

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: chyeah i'll make nice ones :)
2200 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Anyone that didn't play in Galapagos can and should apply.

In order to remove some of the previous stresses of hosting and to allow everyone a fair chance this season will feature all NON-LIVE challenges. 

Preferred Name: Brady

Activity Level (1-10): 9

I think I played in one season in gen 1 as bradyspaulding16 where I got rocked out

but the rest is on my profile

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Cagayan

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Absolutely I've been doing video confessionals lately too.
2198 days 13 hours ago
Elissaxo
Preferred Name: Elissa

Activity Level (1-10): 8.5

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): This is my 1st group game experience :)

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Panama

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!