This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2061 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
The final immunity challenge will be tomorrow at 4pm EST (right after the votes have been read).  It will be a LIVE challenge.
2060 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.
2060 days 12 hours ago
TR1364
馃憢
2060 days 12 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ayyye!!! Let's get this party started!!!
2060 days 12 hours ago
Molecule
Hello
2060 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok I will explain the challenge and then we can get started.
2060 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
For today's challenge there are 4 bags of puzzle pieces, containing letters and numbers, buried in the sand.

To claim these bags you need to create your own thread.  Do not do this until the challenge has officially started. 

Then you have to post *Digs for puzzle bag #1* in ten separate posts.  Once you have done that you need to mail me saying *collects puzzle bag*.  I will then send you the puzzle bag.

Then I will post GO in your thread and you can start digging for the next puzzle bag, which you do in exactly the same way except you change the number.

Once you have all 4 puzzle bags you have to re-arrange the letters and numbers to spell out the username of a Generation 1 Link's Survivor winner.  You cannot guess the username until you have all 4 bags.

The first person to post the username in THIS thread will win immunity and be guaranteed a spot at the final tribal council.

Any questions?
2060 days 12 hours ago
TR1364
No questions, good luck everyone! :)
2060 days 12 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Got it!!!
2060 days 12 hours ago
Molecule
Understood
2060 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok Survivors ready!
2060 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
GO!
2060 days 12 hours ago
Molecule
Chilltownbb7
2060 days 12 hours ago
TR1364
Chilltownbb7
2060 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Jake wins final immunity challenge!
2060 days 12 hours ago
Molecule
:)

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!