This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Jarl

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Jarl

2055 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Tris; Brittany; Thaddeus-Bone; Mike; and Madison, voted out at the last tribal council.  Tomas has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Grace (pinkiepie512) - Tomas was basically handed immunity at the last challenge, why do you think no one else bothered to turn up?

Jake (Molecule) - With the final 4 there is always a strong possibility of a tie, do you think that could happen tonight?

Mark (HeyItsFox) - How disappointing would it be to go out so close to the end?

Tomas (TR1364) - How does it feel knowing you will get the chance to compete for a place in the final tribal council?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.
2055 days 19 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Pretty disappointing, espically since I was 3 minutes late to the immunity challenge.
2055 days 18 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Tomas was basically handed immunity at the last challenge, why do you think no one else bothered to turn up?

- Well idk why one didn’t come that’s his business, the other one cut it close and it could have still been a competition, and I have my reason which I’m not sharing and I’m pretty pissed about. But congrats to Tomas again!!!
2055 days 13 hours ago
Molecule
Jake (Molecule) - With the final 4 there is always a strong possibility of a tie, do you think that could happen tonight?

I think anything is a possibility tonight, final 4 is very tricky
2055 days 10 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas (TR1364) - How does it feel knowing you will get the chance to compete for a place in the final tribal council?

Amazing! Truly honored to have the opportunity! ❤
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2054 days 19 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Good Luck guys!
2054 days 19 hours ago
TR1364
<3
2054 days 19 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Good luck everyone!!!
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Grace
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Mark
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Mark
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Mark - 2
Grace  -1
2054 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
I'll read the last vote.
2054 days 19 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Gl!

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!