This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2058 days 15 hours ago
themissinglink
Will be tomorrow at 4pm EST.  It will be a LIVE challenge.
2057 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.

I know I said this would be a live challenge but I am pretty ill at the moment, so I might not make it to 4pm EST.  So apologies for the change.  Here is your challenge:

t is an endurance challenge.

The challenge will officially start at 6pm EST tonight.  At that time you have exactly 5 minutes to post:

*steps on platform*

It must be exactly like that, or else it won't count.  Then after exactly one hour you must post:

*adjusts*

You then have to continue doing this every hour until you are the last person remaining on a platform.

And I will be picky about time, it has to be exactly an hour since your last post.  If you post after 59 minutes you will be eliminated.  If you post after 1 hour and 1 minute you will be eliminated.  Obviously you can talk to each other in posts during the challenge I just mean if you post *adjusts* at these times.

If at any point you want to remove yourself from the challenge voluntarily just post *steps off platform* and you will be out.

This will be a true test of how much you want it, it could last for less than any hour or it could go on well into the night.

You don't have to wait for me to post GO or anything like that, as soon as it hits 6pm EST this challenge will begin.
2057 days 16 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Okay
2057 days 15 hours ago
Molecule
Hope you get better :)
2057 days 14 hours ago
TR1364
2057 days 14 hours ago
TR1364
*steps on platform*
2057 days 14 hours ago
Molecule
*steps on platform*
2057 days 14 hours ago
HeyItsFox
*steps on platform*
2057 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
*steps on platform*
2057 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
And I hope you feel better Link!!! 💖
2057 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
*adjusts*
2057 days 13 hours ago
Molecule
*adjusts*
2057 days 13 hours ago
HeyItsFox
*adjusts*
2057 days 12 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Well I’m out. -_- Gl guys!!!
2057 days 12 hours ago
Molecule
*adjusts*
2057 days 12 hours ago
HeyItsFox
*adjusts*

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!