This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Jarl

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Jarl

2037 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury:  Tris; Brittany; and Thaddeus-Bone, voted out at the last tribal council.  We don't yet know who has immunity but we soon will.

Grace (pinkiepie512) - You don't know if you will have immunity this time around, does that make you nervous?

Madison (MadisonViolet312) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Jake (Molecule) - Do you think the twist is going to alter how people approach tonight's vote?

Mike (MonsterStar12) - Do you think that everyone still in the game deserves to be here?

Mark (HeyItsFox) - Last time the vote seemed pretty simple, do you think that will be the same tonight?

Tomas (TR1364) - How disappointing would it be to be voted out at this stage?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2037 days 15 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas (TR1364) - How disappointing would it be to be voted out at this stage? Extremely dissapointing! 馃様
2037 days 14 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Grace (pinkiepie512) - You don't know if you will have immunity this time around, does that make you nervous? Yes because if I don't win immunity, I can be targeted for winning last time. But if I do win again, aye!!!
2036 days 22 hours ago
HeyItsFox
The vote could depend, last time it was an inactive. But, who knows in this game
2036 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2036 days 22 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Welp gl
2036 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Tomas won the challenge and therefore has individual immunity
2036 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone else has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2036 days 22 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Congrats Tomas!
2036 days 22 hours ago
TR1364
https://media.giphy.com/media/YTtqB2j5EN7IA/giphy.gif
2036 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Jake stands*
2036 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
I'd like to play this

*hands over idol*
2036 days 22 hours ago
TR1364
https://media.giphy.com/media/13MWbCm8njuFoI/giphy.gif
2036 days 22 hours ago
HeyItsFox
0-0
2036 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol and votes cast against that person will not count.  This is indeed a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against Jake will not count.
2036 days 22 hours ago
HeyItsFox

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!