This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2067 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Will be tomorrow at 5pm EST.  It will be a LIVE challenge.
2065 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.

Grace, I'll take back the necklace.

It's time for a twist that was inspired by the master of non-live hosting Leli.

We will have the Immunity Challenge AND Tribal Council at the same time!

Here's how it's going to work:

The 11th Immunity Challenge and the 11th Tribal Council will be posted at the same time. You will then vote AND compete at the same time. You have 24 hours to do both things.

BUT be careful who you vote for, because if you vote for the person who wins immunity, your vote will not count. So if the person who wins immunity is the person with the most votes, it's the person with the second highest amount of votes that will go home. So the immunity necklace actually works as a hidden immunity idol, except it will only be good for this tribal council. Should you wish, you may also elect to give immunity to someone else, should you win. You must inform me of your desire to do so (and to whom you wish to give it to) before the results of the challenge are revealed.

After twenty-four hours, I will collect the urn. I will then announce the results of the challenge. Immediately following this, the votes will be read.

With that let's get to the challenge.

Today's challenge is simple.  I have created a puzzle and all you have to do is try and solve it.

Once you have completed the puzzle take a screenshot of your completed puzzle.  Make sure that the time is clear, which shouldn't be a problem with a simple screenshot so if it isn't clear I will be very suspicious and any suspicion of tampering will result in being disqualified from the challenge. 

The person that completes the puzzle in the fastest time will win immunity.

The challenge will finish at 4pm EST tomorrow.

Here is the link the puzzle:

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2d559a7fa7cc

Survivors ready!

GO!
2064 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok I have the results
2064 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
With a time of 10:12 the winner of the challenge is Tomas
2064 days 5 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Gg! And congrats! I took 37 min XD
2064 days 5 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Congrats on immunity bro!!!
2064 days 5 hours ago
TR1364
: - ) Thank you so much! ~

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!