This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Jarl

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Jarl

2040 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Tris; and Brittany, voted out at the last tribal council.  Grace has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Thaddeus-Bone "Big City Sliders" McLean (CrimsonCrab) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Grace (pinkiepie512) - How important was it for you to win immunity?

Madison (MadisonViolet312) - Do you think that one group took control at the last tribal council?

Jake (Molecule) - How surprised would you be if your name came up tonight?

Mike (MonsterStar12) - Do you think we could see hidden immunity idols come in to play tonight?

Mark (HeyItsFox) - Do people have an idea of who they would like to sit next to at the end?

Tomas (TR1364) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2039 days 23 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Grace (pinkiepie512) - How important was it for you to win immunity?

Uuuuhhh...... it was super important because I don’t know what the hell could happen. All I know is that I’m still going to be sitting here after someone’s feelings are hurt. :D Also this was the first immunity challenge I’ve ever won and not royally sucked at like I’ve done in other games and even the challenges in this game as well.
2039 days 9 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Based on how this game has been going so far, I think most people probably do. But after seeing Brittany’s blindside, it might change who people trust all the way to the end.
2039 days 8 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas (TR1364) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote

Not at all! (worry)
2039 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok I received only one vote in time!  Therefore I am going to extend the deadline by 24 hours, if I don't get anymore votes then I will just have to cancel the game because clearly people aren't interested anymore.
2039 days 3 hours ago
TR1364
We love you Link! ♡
2039 days 3 hours ago
Molecule
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Thaddeus
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Thaddeus
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Thaddeus
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
11th person voted out of Link's Survivor Iceland and the 3rd member of the jury
Thaddeus
2038 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Thaddeus, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Thaddeus, the tribe has spoken
2038 days 2 hours ago
TR1364
Love you Thaddeus, I pray everything is okay! ♡

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!