This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Jarl

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Jarl

2063 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: Tris, voted out at the last tribal council.  Mark has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Thaddeus-Bone "Big City Sliders" McLean (CrimsonCrab) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Grace (pinkiepie512) - How do you think the tribes splitting again impacted this game?

Madison (MadisonViolet312) - Do you think new alliances could have been formed in the second tribe split?

Jake (Molecule) - Now that the jury has started does that change how you will approach the game?

Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - Do you think we will see different alliances jostling for control like we did the last the the tribes were merged?

Mike (MonsterStar12) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Mark (HeyItsFox) - How important was it to win immunity?

Tomas (TR1364) - Are you worried that you have just come from a tribe of 3 that could easily be picked off by the others?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2062 days 11 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - Do you think we will see different alliances jostling for control like we did the last the the tribes were merged?

I’m not sure, honestly. After the unmerge, people seem to be connected all around so alliances are scattered all over the place. After this vote, we’ll probably be able to predict what’s going to happen much easier.
2062 days 9 hours ago
HeyItsFox
It was important to win immunity to me because after going to tribal twice in a row, I wanted to feel safe for at least one round.
2062 days 9 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Grace (pinkiepie512) - How do you think the tribes splitting again impacted this game?

Well new alliances could have been made within those new tribes which changes the numbers out. Honestly who knows who’s going home at this point.
2062 days 6 hours ago
TR1364
Tomas (TR1364) - Are you worried that you have just come from a tribe of 3 that could easily be picked off by the others?

¡I'm worried about going to tribal council in general!
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2062 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/13h1Ju2pgsXv9K/giphy.gif
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Thaddeus
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Brittany
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Brittany
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Thaddeus
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Brittany - 2
Thaddeus - 2
2062 days 5 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/Qhh1yp8ZY5NMA/giphy.gif
2062 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
Brittany

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!