This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Jarl

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Jarl

2075 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Jake has individual immunity and cannot be vote out.

Mike (MonsterStar12) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Tirstin (Baseball03) - Are you please that the game has now switched to an individual game?

Jake (Molecule) - Did you think that you needed immunity tonight?

Drew (Tester) - What is the most important factor in tonight's vote?

Thaddeus-Bone "Big City Sliders" McLean (CrimsonCrab) - Do you think that hidden immunity idols are out there?

Tris (TMAN54445) - Do you think old tribal lines will matter tonight?

Madison (MadisonViolet312) - What do you think of the decision to send Tomas to Exile Island again?

Grace (pinkiepie512) - You came pretty close to winning immunity, are you concerned without it?

Mark (HeyItsFox) - You tried pretty hard in the challenge today, did you think you needed immunity or were you trying to stop someone else from winning it?

Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Jacob Britnee (jake_WD) - Are you surprised you are still here?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2075 days 18 hours ago
HeyItsFox
I think I needed immunity, because I’ve never been to tribal council before. I am worried coming in 2nd place, it could put a target on my back.
2075 days 17 hours ago
Baseball03
Yes I am
2075 days 15 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Yes, it's always a concern if you don't have immunity because that means you're vulnerable especially since anything can happen.
2075 days 13 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Also, just noticed my tribe name was chosen for the merge tribe! Thank you for choosing mine!
2075 days 10 hours ago
Tester
The most important factor is to get to see if tribal lines are still effective
2075 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Not really an obvious target this time around but it’s only fair that those who are more active and invested in this game get to go farther.
2075 days ago
Molecule
Jake (Molecule) - Did you think that you needed immunity tonight?

You’re never 100% safe unless you win immunity so I think I did need it tonight
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Thaddeus-Bone
2074 days 21 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Gl everyone!
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Mike
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Drew
2074 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Jacob

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!