This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Darwin

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Darwin

2197 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: ziggyzaggy, voted out at the last tribal council.  Once again Mel has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

me2013 - A third straight immunity victory, after the last tribal council did you think you need it?

jman96 - Is this game now being played at a higher level than it has been previously?

Chandelier - Amongst all the confusion at the last tribal, you still received some votes.  Does that worry you for tonight?

Chastain - No one knows how many people (if any) took the extra clue for the hidden immunity idol.  How does that influence the vote tonight?

Vanhow10 - Do you think tonight's vote will be as split as the last one or is there a consensus tonight?

Gleality - We still haven't seen any hidden immunity idols this season, and there could be as many as four out there.  How much of a concern is that for tonight?

Wade - It was pretty close for you in the vote last time around.  Do you expect the same thing again tonight?

Maladus - Ziggy seemed pretty mad at you after the vote.  Now that we are in the jury section of the game do you have to change how you target people?

Bulldozer - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Please send me your vote by 5pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2197 days 20 hours ago
me2013
me2013 - A third straight immunity victory, after the last tribal council did you think you need it?

At the end of the day it is a game. I came to play, anyone could have won this, It was hard.... but I love a challenge and once I start something I find it hard to give up, so I persisted. Guess that persistence paid off.
2197 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
Chastain - No one knows how many people (if any) took the extra clue for the hidden immunity idol.  How does that influence the vote tonight?

I honestly dont feel that the idols have as much importance this season as they did in other seasons because either nobody found them or whoever is finding them doesnt need them and in both cases i just feel like u gotta do what u have to do and hope that idols dont ruin ur plans.
2197 days 19 hours ago
Wade
Wade - It was pretty close for you in the vote last time around.  Do you expect the same thing again tonight?

i fully expect to see my name tonight. and im not going to beg anyone to save me..every person has to do what they feel is best for them and may the best person win
2197 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Maladus - Ziggy seemed pretty mad at you after the vote.  Now that we are in the jury section of the game do you have to change how you target people?

Once again I don’t exactly know why Ziggy was particularly mad at me, form my point of view I never really lied to him. Of course I misread the rules (couldn’t find them) and that might have been a factor, but I just don’t get it. And I think it really depends on who you target. There can be points where you need to get someone out that you aren’t as connected to, but then they don’t have any reason to vote for you on the jury. It’s just weird, so in some cases you have to go with the flow
2197 days 11 hours ago
Gleality
Gleality - We still haven't seen any hidden immunity idols this season, and there could be as many as four out there.  How much of a concern is that for tonight?

it kinda stresses me out because i dont know who has what,i'm so confused right now, its not even funny
2197 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandelier - Amongst all the confusion at the last tribal, you still received some votes.  Does that worry you for tonight?

Definitely. Those two votes took me by surprise and made me nervous that I might be a new target.
2196 days 23 hours ago
VanHow10
Vanhow10 - Do you think tonight's vote will be as split as the last one or is there a consensus tonight?

The last vote wouldn't have been split if people could have changed their votes. Most of the group got on the same page too late to change anything and I'm just going that we're all still on that page
2196 days 21 hours ago
Wade
The last vote wouldn't have been split if people could have changed their votes. Most of the group got on the same page too late to change anything and I'm just going that we're all still on that page

just call a spade and spade and say u voring for me you backstabbing snake
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Wade
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Wade
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Vanhow
2196 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Wade

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!