This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Rabida

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Rabida

2225 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
A really poor show in the challenge today and you have rightly ended up here.

Chastain - No one in this tribe seemed willing to step up today, what does that say about these players?

Vanhow10 - Is there a reason why no only one person bothered to submit a flag today?

Gleality - You were the only person to submit a flag for this tribe, are you annoyed with your tribe mates because they didn't bother?

Wade - How much are the old tribal lines going to come into play tonight?

JesseM - The game is moving closer to the merge, is that going to influence how people vote tonight?

Please send me your vote by 5pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2225 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
It doesn't say anything about us but it says a lot about the challenge which is honestly the worst challenge to ever be played and i always oppose includong it on any season. Its pointless and unfair and subjective and so it says nothing about us. We would have done well on a regular challenge
2224 days 22 hours ago
Wade
i thnk that the people you stick with are tge people you should have the most trust in and also people who u have made a connection with
2224 days 19 hours ago
Gleality
well obviously i'm annoyed, i mean really guys, did you guys think that God will send 3 people our way to just do the flags, its called teamwork, i'm very disappointed because i worked my ass off for this challenge and i thought people would do it but no one did

anyway

i honestly wouldn't be surprised  if votes came my way, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if i get voted out ,because even though i seem like the loud one here right now ,it would be sad because i actually did something and that was to secure our safety but i couldn't do it on my own

i needed my tribe ... and they weren't there...
2224 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
3/5 votes received.
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Jesse
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Gleality
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Gleality
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Gleality - 2
Jesse - 1
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Vanhow
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Gleality - 2
Jesse - 1
Vanhow - 1
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
I'll read the last vote.
2224 days 10 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
6th person voted out of Link's Survivor Galapagos.
No one

*flips vote*

JesseM

We have a tie.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!