This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Genovesa

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Genovesa

2208 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  A much better showing tonight, however the result is still the same.

Gleality - After today this tribe will be down to just 4 member, is that a big concern?

Bulldozer - Do you expect tonight's vote to be a much closer contest?

Kamilynne - Has this tribe shown that it can now compete or is there still a lot of work to do?

Chastain - Are people concerned about hidden immunity idols at this early stage in the game?

Chandelier - What are you going to base your vote tonight on?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2208 days 15 hours ago
KamiLynne
I think we did better this time around! We just have to keep fighting and pushing forward and I think we can win!!!
2208 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I have no idea, with our tribe being so small it may be bcas who knows where everyone’s head is at
2207 days 20 hours ago
Chandelier
I really dont know how to explain what my vote will be based on but let's say it will be based in what I think will be good for the tribe
2207 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
I havent heard any one expressing concern over them but i guess its one of those things that people will start worrying about once we inch closer towards the merge
2207 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
4/5 votes received.
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Gleality
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Kamilynne
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Kamilynne
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Gleality
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
Kamilynne - 2
Gleality - 2
2207 days 18 hours ago
themissinglink
I'll read the last vote.
2207 days 18 hours ago
me2013
"watches from the bushes"

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!