This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Rabida

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Rabida

2235 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  A strong effort in the challenge today, but unfortunately you just fell short.

Maladus - Is there an obvious target for tonight's vote?

ilikebugs - You put in a good effort at the challenge, are you annoyed some of your tribe mates didn't follow suit?

Vanhow10 - How important is it to keep the tribe physically strong tonight versus keeping alliances strong?

ferdinandz - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

hellomynameis - Are you concerned that offering to sit out the challenge could paint a target on your back?

JesseM - Are people worried about hidden immunity idols at this early stage of the game?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2234 days 20 hours ago
Maladus1
Maladus - Is there an obvious target for tonight's vote?

I feel like the terms obvious target and easy vote can mean the same thing, so really if you wanted there to be an obvious target, it can be so. Like how an easy vote can literally be anyone, ‘‘tis based on perception.
2234 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
hellomynameis - Are you concerned that offering to sit out the challenge could paint a target on your back?

I knew I wouldn't be able to be online much during the challenge, so I offered to sit out so I wouldn't weaken the tribe. I don't think it should put a target on my back, but what do I know?
2234 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
5/6 votes received.
2234 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2234 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2234 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2234 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
ferdinandz
2234 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
ferdinandz
2234 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
ferdinandz
2234 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
2nd person voted out of Link's Survivor Galapagos
ferdinandz
2234 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
ferdinandz, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

ferdinandz, the tribe has spoken.
2234 days 12 hours ago
themissinglink
Well that might have been an easy vote tonight, but that it probably the last time that will happen to you in this game.  Take your stuff and head back to camp. Good night.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!