This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Galapagos - Guidelines

Topic » Galapagos - Guidelines

2212 days 8 hours ago
themissinglink
1.  The absolute minimum I expect is that you vote at every tribal council you attend.  If you do not vote you will receive a self vote.  If you fail to vote at 2 consecutive tribal councils you will be medically evacuated from the game.

2.  Once you have sent your vote in it CANNOT be changed.  Please remember this, it is a part of the game you need to consider.  The same goes for playing a hidden immunity idol.

3.  All the challenges this season will be NON-LIVE to allow everyone a chance to participate.

4.  Hidden immunity idols are in play this season, you will be able to search for them after each challenge when you receive a message alerting you to a new clue being hidden. 

5.  If there is a tie in the votes then we will have a re-vote.  Everyone apart from those tied for the vote will vote.  If there is a tie again we will go to purple rocks and everyone will have to pull one, unless they are immune (either because of the immunity necklace or hidden immunity idol.)  This will not apply at the final four, if the situation arises then we will go to a tie breaker challenge.

6.  It is important that everyone has fun in this game.  So I ask that you always treat everyone with respect.  Obviously some drama is expected at times that is fine, just don't take anything too far.  If you do you will be removed from the game.

7.  Please remember to send in confessionals at least once an episode.  Also include me in any skype conversations (themissinglink32 if you haven't got it already).

8.  If you are banned from tengaged at any point during the game you will be medically evacuated from the game.

9.  If you have any questions at all mail them to me and I will be happy to address them.

Once you have read through the guidelines please PYN to confirm that you have read them.
2212 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs
me
2212 days 6 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach
2212 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
2212 days 4 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
2212 days 2 hours ago
AwesomeLi0n
Jay
2212 days 2 hours ago
JesseM
Jesse
2212 days ago
Gleality
Eksteen
2211 days 18 hours ago
KamiLynne
Monique
2211 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Me
2211 days 10 hours ago
Wade
wade
2208 days 6 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler
2207 days 23 hours ago
Waggamuffin
waggamuffin - sorry didn't check my emails and didn't realise i had been chosen shah
2199 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Brandan. Of course fucking now I find it

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!