This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement

Topic » Announcement

1991 days 16 hours ago
themissinglink
Once again I have only received one vote for tribal council.  I don't know what has happened to this game.  But I cannot continue to host a game where no one votes or competes in the challenges. 

Therefore I have had to take the unfortunate decision to cancel this season.  Sorry to those of you that have been trying, but this game is just no fun when it is like this.
1991 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Oh rip that sucks well had a fun game
1991 days 16 hours ago
sergeant
Aweh :( I am really sad to hear that. I was really looking forward to playing in your game Link. Sorry that it didn't work out and I hope that I can maybe get another chance at your series :)
1991 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Wow the other tribe was such garbage they ended the entire game. That has to be some kind of record.
1991 days 14 hours ago
5651Omar
Honestly, I completely understand. I feel like I was the only one trying in the past challenge and prior to that I didn鈥檛 really try. My life is finally back to as normal as it can be and I was excited to start playing. The other tribe tho 馃惛鈽曪笍
1991 days 12 hours ago
5651Omar
Can I win by default, considering I鈥檝e never won a Survivor before?

When鈥檚 the reunion?
1990 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
can we win by defualt

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!