This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Fei Long

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Fei Long

1995 days ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  You ABSOLUTELY deserve to be here today, none of you even bothered with the challenge.  Since Zelen is at 2 days he cannot give anyone the Idol of Suffering, therefore no one has it for this round.

Ferdi (dutchone29) - On paper this tribe should be much better as you have more "active" members and yet the last 2 challenges have been shocking displays.  Why is that?

Jasoi (Jasoi) - You couldn't be bothered with the challenge today, can you think of a reason you deserve to stay in this game?

Adam (Adam94) - You received 2 votes at the last tribal council, are you worried tonight?

Lexy (lexeyjane) - You turned up but then didn't do anything, why?

Dream (LosAngeles) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

O (OhEm0507) - What do you deserve to stay in the game?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
1995 days ago
lexeyjane
I’m at work so I didn’t really get the time to do it right then :/
1995 days ago
LosAngeles
I have no idea but I feel like our tribe is just giving up and we shouldn’t be doing that
1994 days 23 hours ago
OhEm0507
I honestly don't know if I do. I have a lot going on in my life and I just wanna say that I'm sorry about not being active lately. When I applied for this game, nothing at all was happening, nothing that took up 12 hours of my time at least, and all of a sudden a whole bunch of stuff just come coming in my direction. I hope that this team can redeem themselves, especially now that we have lost 3 times. This was one of the best experiences in my life, but I have to ask you all to vote for me.
1994 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
Im am extremely sorry i had to do something
1994 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
I needed to go to the party i just got notice today
1994 days 1 hour ago
themissinglink
Ok the deadline for the votes has passed, however I only have one vote!  I don't know what is going on with this tribe but unless things change I will just have to cancel the season because this is NO fun.

I am going to extend the voting deadline by 2 hours.  If there is no change then I will make a decision then.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!